Who's left at Tourism Penticton

livewire
Fledgling

Who's left at Tourism Penticton

Post by livewire »

Jessie Campbell resigned.

Heard today that Tracy Reise (sp) resigned.

Now there are no employees and they have no board chair......

Who is the city going to give that marketing budget to now??? ( And no it's not the same money that's involved in the PHA cluster bleep)
livewire
Fledgling

Re: Who's left at Tourism Penticton

Post by livewire »

I think Jessie will go on to do great things. Considering what she's had to deal with, she's done a great job.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

2muchinfo wrote:I wonder if the two ladies will work under the city for anew group -namely tourism in house at city hall? Excuse me if I am naive on this but being new to the area (1 year) and not knowing too much history - it's a thought.

I suppose it really depends on how Ms. Antoniak views these two young ladies doesn't it?
peaches and beaches

Post by peaches and beaches »

I suppose it really depends on how Ms. Antoniak views these two young ladies doesn't it?[/quote]

Annette Antoniak is the biggest problem at City Hall. She needs to go if only someone would stand up to her. Just my opinion. Her time is coming.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

peaches and beaches wrote:
Annette Antoniak is the biggest problem at City Hall. She needs to go if only someone would stand up to her. Just my opinion. Her time is coming.

Peaches......you surprised me a bit with this post. While I have found her to be a bit aloof, I have to respect this gal's brains and work ethic. I can think of a whole lot more problems at city hall than Annette. I would be interested in some of your experiences however. PM me if you do not want to post on the forum.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
livewire
Fledgling

Post by livewire »

Peaches is right. I have to deal with her on several business issues and she Definitely needs to go. It still surprises me that she got this job after bankrupting athletes village in vancouver. I understand that mayor and council have the power to make a change, but they all run away fromher with their tails between their legs. We had an excellent relationship with the city before she came along. Every single person I talk to in the business community feels she needs to go but how does one get that to happen???? tell me and I'll get started!

Return to “Central Okanagan”