A dangerous offender?

twobits
Guru

A dangerous offender?

Post by twobits »

http://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton/ ... or-Bobbitt

Could anyone with knowledge of our judicial system enlighten me as to why four weeks of court time are required to determine if this pig of a human being is a dangerous offender? He kidnapped a girl and her toddler, raped her repeatedly over the span of hours in front of the toddler, beat her with a hammer, and we need four weeks to determine if he is dangerous!!! Something is very broken!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Daspoot
Übergod

Re: A dangerous offender?

Post by Daspoot »

On this I'm with you.
On a different forum
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Any normal person would agree that this excuse for a human being is a dangerous offender and should never walk freely amongst the public. With our judicial system it seems you have to kill at least one, and more likely more people to qualify as a dangerous offender. If they "get religion" or get treatment makes no difference to me, then he can be a fine upstanding citizen in jail for the rest of his life in order to keep the general public safe. I would bet he gets 10 years max, and is out in seven. Then how do you make sure ordinary people are safe? You can't, until he kills someone.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

He should be put to sleep.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
neverlag

Post by neverlag »

I remember when that happened; and it almost brought tears to my eyes. Then when i heard it was someone i went to school with that it happened to, i was in udder shock. Such a beautiful young woman with so much potential just starting her life out, and some idiot ruins it for her and her son im sure for life. If he is ever in this town again, im sure he wont be for long... not above ground anyway.

Return to “Central Okanagan”