Graffiti

Zoso
Übergod

Graffiti

Post by Zoso »

Idea: why doesn't city council pay for people to turn in their graffiti buddies . And then get them out there cleaning it up . I'm sure someone would like to make a quick thousand bucks for doing nothing more than snapping a picture of an ingrate.
Strong and free
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Graffiti

Post by Ken7 »

*bleep* for Tat, authorize paint-ballers to paint the Graffiti artists. Could be a good game but after a weekend it likely would end!
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Zoso ...

Canada already pays people to turn in those committing criminal acts like graffiti ... free hospitalization, decent standard of living, little hunger, clean water, lots of free parks and recreation facilities, unlimited educational opportunities, low crime rates and the police never more than a phone call away, social safety nets etc.

Those criminal types who do graffiti take all of the payments but do the graffiti damage anyway. Unfortunately they can not be deported to a country more attuned to their lifestyle ... which is another thing this Great Country provides them with. The freedom to be stupid.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

Zoso wrote:Idea: why doesn't city council pay for people to turn in their graffiti buddies . And then get them out there cleaning it up . I'm sure someone would like to make a quick thousand bucks for doing nothing more than snapping a picture of an ingrate.

Sounds like job creation to me. Soon they'll be turning each other in to collect $1000 and clean up their own work.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent

Return to “Central Okanagan”