Conservation Officers and what they do.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Conservation Officers and what they do.

Post by Queen K »

No idea about BC but why wipe out entire herds? The White Mountain Goat herd in Summerland area has one baby goat. One, to make a herd of six. Big daddy goat was there, five females and one baby. That's it. Doomed.

Oh, about the world I found this, and many extinctions are recent.

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-anima ... 013-1?op=1
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I know this a hot topic and no one but no one will agree with every statement anyone here makes.

All I wanted was some insight as to the bear bones and feet we found,

Oh, and the several deer carcasses, bones, legs and fresh fur all over Ellis Ridge Trail areas near BeaverDell Road.

If you don't believe me, look for HAWK 420 spray painted on the rocks near the pull out. There's a huge pull out just a few meters past the graffiti. There's a natural entrance to the trail and a very deep hole that looks man-made meant to harm someone who would not know it's there. There are bear bones to the right obviously thrown off the embankment and the deer bones everywhere.

Good luck.

I won't be reading my own thread anymore because NO ONE is going to change my mind or me theirs.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

But aren't we discussing hunting in BC now? I agree it's not ok to hunt to extinction and hunting needs to be regulated which it is. Black bear, deer etc aren't going to be hunted to extinction. For many as it was for me hunting means food on the table.
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan

Return to “Central Okanagan”