Boonstock Security Stealing?

BoB76
Guru

Boonstock Security Stealing?

Post by BoB76 »

I'm hoping when Castanet gets caught up they'll post a link to this story! Apparently 2 security guys got caught on camera stealing bottles of Vodka at a local liquor store! They are being publicly shamed on FB.

I'd post a link to the story but it's Castanets competition so likely get deleted anyways.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
Bretbaby
Übergod

Re: Boonstock Security Stealing?

Post by Bretbaby »

It was mentioned here yesterday:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=57723&start=300
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Two thieves working for a Security company. I suggest that anyone who pays 24/7 to protect their stuff should be shopping around for a new company. Sure , these two may have been fired but how many more of their employees should not be trusted.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

the video is up on castanets front page
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

Maybe these 2 clowns were going to talk to the owner of the store and show him how he needs 24/7 security. Scum bags!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

how the hell could these goofs not think there would not be any cameras in a liquor store??????.
can they really be that dum.????
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
gosonny

Post by gosonny »

Does anyone know if they actually purchased something before leaving the store?
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

gosonny wrote:Does anyone know if they actually purchased something before leaving the store?

Most likely just browsing and left after the owner was watching them. *bleep* clowns!
ktowncichlids

Post by ktowncichlids »

I think its highly ignorant that they have called this news, BOONSTOCK security, Does anyone see boonstock security on their jackets?....I sure don't......
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

ktowncichlids wrote:I think its highly ignorant that they have called this news, BOONSTOCK security, Does anyone see boonstock security on their jackets?....I sure don't......

It was the Security company that Boonstock contracted. According to the RCMP, however, there was no crime committed and no charges will be forthcoming. They never left the store with the items. Might've been a setup/staged act; who really knows, though it was a rather dumb thing to do. Focus on the positives that the event has brought into the area; a ton of money will likely be dropped in Penticton this weekend.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ktowncichlids wrote:I think its highly ignorant that they have called this news, BOONSTOCK security, Does anyone see boonstock security on their jackets?....I sure don't......

hello ,goonstock hired these clowns
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ktowncichlids

Post by ktowncichlids »

yes we all know this, you said it yourself though. a company they contracted. maybe they have a good record and just had a couple bad apples get caught being stupid. still do not think it is right for castanet to tag boonstock in this as well, since apart from the contract they have nothing to do with boonstock. They could have done it while working other events, probably already have to.
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

ktowncichlids wrote:yes we all know this, you said it yourself though. a company they contracted. maybe they have a good record and just had a couple bad apples get caught being stupid. still do not think it is right for castanet to tag boonstock in this as well, since apart from the contract they have nothing to do with boonstock. They could have done it while working other events, probably already have to.

Would you be happier if the headline was. "24/7 Security firm caught on tape trying to steal"
ktowncichlids

Post by ktowncichlids »

yes obviously,

Return to “Central Okanagan”