Things to do

bernieremy

Re: Things to do

Post by bernieremy »

tHEY CAN ALWAYS LISTEN TO THOSE CLOWNS ON SUN FM DISCUSSING THEIR LATEST AIR BISCUIT BLOWING ESCAPADES :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :skyisfalling: :skyisfalling:
GB17
Board Meister

Post by GB17 »

bernieremy wrote:tHEY CAN ALWAYS LISTEN TO THOSE CLOWNS ON SUN FM DISCUSSING THEIR LATEST AIR BISCUIT BLOWING ESCAPADES :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :skyisfalling: :skyisfalling:

:coffeecanuck: :dyinglaughing: Hey Bernieremy the idea is to have Kattwoman2 enjoy her stay, not hurt her ears :dyinglaughing: . No judgement towards Sun fm, I know many Fab ppl who work there.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Queen K wrote:The GristMill was good but from what I saw on the News it was shut down and someone was trying to reopen it. Can anyone confirm this? I like the geography in that area better than up here. Same with Okanagan Falls.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#122592
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

Glacier wrote:I recommend things they cannot do in the Southern U.S. or things unique to our part of the world. Cycling or walking Mira Canyon is a great event to do.

I also highly recommend the Enchanted Forest if you have never been there.

I did not know you could not cycle in the southern US and that it was unique only to us?

Return to “Central Okanagan”