Red Robin opening

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Red Robin opening

Post by Bsuds »

LordEd wrote:[

Mistyped. Fixed. Thanks.

Better but still way too much sodium in 1 meal. More than you should consume in 1 day.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Garracudda

Post by Garracudda »

Can't wait to go get a Royal Red Robin burger! :)
wthwyt
Lord of the Board

Post by wthwyt »

LordEd wrote:It tastes good, but their "nutritional info" is scary to me.

From http://www.redrobincanada.com/home/nutr ... ation.aspx

Buzzard Wings® (order)
- 1120 Calories
- 92g Fat
- 2470mg sodium (*edited for mistype*) :ohmygod:

Seeing that daily recommend amount is 1,800 mg
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

According to the banner outside, it'll be open in May.

Lets see, Red Robin opens in May, the Starlight opens in May, and the convertible comes out of storage in May ... hmmm, sounds like I've got my Saturday nights all booked up this summer :nyah:

They just better not pull off that stupid Red Robin policy of IDing people under the age of 39 and a half for alcohol or there will be issues :purefury:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
I dunno
Fledgling

Post by I dunno »

All I can say, is hold on to your pocket book.
Boots Riley

Post by Boots Riley »

One of my favorite things about NYC is they force restaraunts to put the nutritional info beside each item on the menu. This should be common practice everywhere.
bernieremy

Post by bernieremy »

Read mens health to see what kind of crap this outfit serves ?? DISGUSTING filthy crap
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

The reason for the delay in opening the Red Robin is that they are waiting for the new hospital to open first. After eating the high cholesterol and sodium content at Red Robin, the incidence of heart attacks will increase and overwhelm our current hospital.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

bernieremy wrote:Read mens health to see what kind of crap this outfit serves ?? DISGUSTING filthy crap

I just need to read the menu to see what kind of stuff this outfit serves ... don't need a magazine to let me know what the latest fad is to get my 6 second abs ... I prefer to use the old fashioned way ... moderation and common sense :sillygrin:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

Dizzy1 wrote:
bernieremy wrote:Read mens health to see what kind of crap this outfit serves ?? DISGUSTING filthy crap

I just need to read the menu to see what kind of stuff this outfit serves ... don't need a magazine to let me know what the latest fad is to get my 6 second abs ... I prefer to use the old fashioned way ... moderation and common sense :sillygrin:

Ive got washboard abs but they are so amazing I protect them with a large fleshy shield.
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
rush

Post by rush »

Whooo HOO.Is that the busiest restaurant opening in Vernon ever?Ive been there twice now and lineups both times.Driven by many times and the parking lot jammed.I think Vernon has been waiting for this burger joint a long time.Go Red Robin!! Au some burgers!
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I've heard reports the food is good but the noise is so bad you can't hear yourself think. Is that true?
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
justmyopinion
Lord of the Board

Post by justmyopinion »

That's true Smurf...I have only eaten there once but I am not a fan of the atmosphere there at all! it is very loud and you can see the whole resterant no matter where you sit, the dividers are only shoulder high which is why it's so noisey, not private at all....not a fan....as slow as the service is down the street, I'd rather eat at Eastside Marios any day....
rush

Post by rush »

Yes it is very loud in there.The setup is different than the Kelowna location.Also there is no signature train tracks and moving trains attached from the roof at the Vernon store, like the other locations I have been at.
Verminator
Board Meister

Post by Verminator »

We had a great dinner at Eastside Mario's the other day. The food was excellent and so was the service, nice atmosphere too. Compared to that, Red Robin is pretty much a noisy McDonald's with beer. No thanks.
Last edited by Verminator on May 26th, 2011, 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin

Return to “Central Okanagan”