Vernon News on Castanet

April lady

Vernon News on Castanet

Post by April lady »

I really enjoy Castanet, sometimes it is alittle slow on the breaking news but overall a pretty good website,if you live in Kelowna. If you live in Vernon not so good, I have noticed since September 8th that nothing has happened in Vernon, according to Castanet it's like we ceased to exist. Maybe Castanet should hire someone to monitor the Vernon news or maybe Vernon just doesn't have any news....not sure what can be changed but it is annoying.

:bethecoffee:
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: Vernon News on Castanet

Post by Nebula »

You could always shoot a gun in public, crash into city hall, run naked through a church, cause an explosion... I bet then there would Vernon news.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
mammamoon
Fledgling

Post by mammamoon »

Well low and behold....something that just made Vernon a little more "cooler" :P

http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_sim ... 60433.html

I can't wait to start building my green home, hey maybe we'll be neighbours. How awesome would that be!?

:sunshine:
April lady

Post by April lady »

Nebula wrote:You could always shoot a gun in public, crash into city hall, run naked through a church, cause an explosion... I bet then there would Vernon news.

I didn't say I wanted to be in the news....I don't own a gun, I don't go to church, and diffently never run around naked for any amount of publicity, and if I am let loose in a kitchen there could be an explosion for sure...nah! I let the news come on it's own...

Thanks for the thoughts though!!!
mammamoon
Fledgling

Post by mammamoon »

Ha ha ha thats hilarious!
Star Light
Guru

Post by Star Light »

Written by Peter McIntyre Wednesday, 14 September 2011 09:22

Vernon Fire Rescue are dealing with what they call a major gas line break in on Anderson Way in north Vernon.

It's in the area of the new City Furniture and the Superstore.

Motorists wre asked to stay away from that area for the next while, and traffic access may be restricted.
Life is what happens while we are making plans for tomorrow
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

something you can do, if you see or hear something in Vernon that you think is newsworthy just email [email protected]
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
TRockCastanet

Post by TRockCastanet »

Good news, Castanet has hired a stringer in Vernon. More news to follow, and remember if you see it report it, if it needs to be told send us a news tip: [email protected]

Return to “Central Okanagan”