UFO Spallumcheen

vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: UFO Spallumcheen

Post by vinnied »

Fritzthecat wrote:We used to see lots of UFO's back in the 90's when we were at bush parties.
Here are some more UFO's over Vernon. They ar enot seagulls. The guy who shot the video says so. We don't have seagulls in the Okanagan.

Lol, tell him to take a trip to the dump!
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Fritzthecat wrote:We used to see lots of UFO's back in the 90's when we were at bush parties.
Here are some more UFO's over Vernon. They ar enot seagulls.

What are those birds that look like seagulls that I've seen around the Okanagan?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Ring-billed, California gulls, Herring Gulls and sometimes Glaucous-winged Gulls.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

ferri wrote:Ring-billed, California gulls, Herring Gulls and sometimes Glaucous-winged Gulls.

But NOT seagulls. ;)
Calling yourself a libertarian today is a lot like wearing a mullet back in the nineteen eighties.
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist. Bishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Fritzthecat wrote:
ferri wrote:Ring-billed, California gulls, Herring Gulls and sometimes Glaucous-winged Gulls.

But NOT seagulls. ;)

Apparently there is no such thing as a seagull, as the term is informally used to describe many birds from the "gull family."

Gulls (often informally called seagulls) are birds in the family Laridae.

So if we do have gulls, we can have "seagulls."

Return to “Central Okanagan”