Re: Missing Kitty

Post by imahoser »

Ive pm'd you back, Lore. Thanks :)
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Lore find your kitty?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Queen K wrote:Lore find your kitty?

Not missing my kitty.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

imahoser wrote:Ive pm'd you back, Lore. Thanks :)

Got your pm although I did not sent a photo of any cat so I'm not sure where you saw a photo.
The ad I sent you was on kijiji, here it is again in case you missed it.

Kijiji British Columbia > Kelowna > pets > to give or donate > Ad ID 340817965
approx 7 mnth old f/siamese
Watch | Share | Print | Report Ad

Date Listed 24-Dec-11
Address Vernon, BC V1T 2E7, Canada
View map
Offered By Owner

approx 7 month old rescued female siamese or siamese cross cat looking for her forever family. Plays well with other cats and ok around dogs. I rescued *topaz* but already have other pets and topaz needs someone who has time for her prefer not sharing her time with other pets. very loving wants attention. please contact me if seriously interested and can give pics. Located in Vernon. ginac at hotmail.ca
Visits: 72

http://kelowna.kijiji.ca/c-pets-to-give ... Z340817965
imahoser
Fledgling

Post by imahoser »

oh, I clicked a link you sent that took me to a photo.

I have already looked into the ad on kijiji also. Not her :(

My girl looks very much like this photo

Thanks for your time Lore :)
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

If your cat looks like that photo you have one beautiful looking siamese.
I happen to be partial to siamese. Mine are siamese-----love them!
I hope your kitty gets back home soon.
Don't give up looking.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

I think there's one on the SPCA website.

http://www.castanet.net/adopt-a-pet/details/11573
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
imahoser
Fledgling

Post by imahoser »

She is probably the most beautiful kitty I have ever had the pleasure of 'rescuing' with a personality to match. While its possible that she is no longer alive, I can only hope that there is some dishonest creep out there that is taking good care of her. And if that is the case and I ever find out, they better watch out!
superbee
Fledgling

Post by superbee »

Still praying for you, and Kitty, Imahoser. If you got Kitty from Hazel this year, I think I remember her at Hazel's last Spring or early last summer. A real puffball Siamese cutie, and so,so friendly. Just a little creamy sweetheart. I would have loved to bring her home here, but we already had 3 cats. Kitty was meant for you!

Never ever give up hope and keep her things out for her a long time. Many cats have a homing device inside them and can get safely Home even years later. A cat from the Commonage above you escaped from its people's vehicle on a trip, I think around Revelstoke, years ago. They tried to find her there but sadly had to leave the area and carry on with their trip. I can't remember how long it took, but that cat got safely back to its Commonage home much later. I think the owner heard a cat meowing in the dark at a window or porch, and there was their cat, finally safely Home. Just like the original 'Incredible Journey'!

Just an idea, did you ask around the neighbourhood about sheds, garages, basements, attics, and old or summer vehicles that could have been open, and then closed up, around that time? Cats are very curious, and very snoopy. A relative missed their cat for weeks, nobody had seen a thing. Then they had to check the pump shack and there he was, very thin, but still alive!! He was kept alive by water dripping from a water line, and moderate weather. He had slipped in, unseen, while a man was checking a pump in the shed! Good luck, and big hugs!
imahoser
Fledgling

Post by imahoser »

Thanks Superbee
I know animals are amazing like that.. and if she is going 'home' I hope she finds Hazel again. She wasn't with us for more than two months so maybe she doesn't quite know where home is yet? I have ads everywhere and posters plastered in the neighbourhood, but I saw a few days ago that many have been removed (GRRRRRR.. who would do something like that??) so I will print off more and keep cluttering posts forever lol. Our immediate neighbours are quite hostile and have not had the guts to go to their homes and ask unfortunately. On one side they are constantly swearing and screaming at each other, and on the other they are constantly yelling at their dogs, or the neighbour up the road, whose dog, their dogs fight with. Sigh

The kitties name was Angela when we got her. Sound familiar? I am glad you had the pleasure of meeting her. We renamed her Leona (lioness in spanish). She was a birthday gift for my 3 year old daughter.. and they loved each other! Leona slept on her pillow during the day. And on my nightstand at night. Super sad...

Return to “Central Okanagan”