Stolen dog

AirHoss
Board Meister

Re: Stolen dog

Post by AirHoss »

As I drove to work this morning, there was a house on Old Vernon Rd right across from the airport control tower that had a big "FOUND DOG" sign out front. The sign wasn't there yesterday? May be worth you stopping by!
nick gorthius

Post by nick gorthius »

thanks for the tip ;no luck ;nick
imahoser
Fledgling

Re: stolen dog

Post by imahoser »

Triple 6 wrote:
Sperica7 wrote:Just a question and please don't take this the wrong way..but was Snoopy tied up? How do we know he didn't get lose? And why was he tied up at a business at 1am in the winter?

Yes, I'm wondering the same. A senior dog outside @ 1 am. I would have stolen him, just to give him shelter. Dalmatians are NOT outside dogs.

say what??? lmao.. seriously

Why all the judgement by you folks? I let my senior dog out at night for a pee all the time. Why assume that this person is a terrible pet owner??? And one more thing.. dogs are dogs and people that never let their pets out to enjoy nature are crazy, period.
Sperica7
Fledgling

Re: stolen dog

Post by Sperica7 »

imahoser wrote:
Triple 6 wrote:
Sperica7 wrote:Just a question and please don't take this the wrong way..but was Snoopy tied up? How do we know he didn't get lose? And why was he tied up at a business at 1am in the winter?

Yes, I'm wondering the same. A senior dog outside @ 1 am. I would have stolen him, just to give him shelter. Dalmatians are NOT outside dogs.

say what??? lol.. seriously

Why all the judgement by you folks? I let my senior dog out at night for a pee all the time. Why assume that this person is a terrible pet owner??? And one more thing.. dogs are dogs and people that never let their pets out to enjoy nature are crazy, period.

WOA!!! EASY!! I NEVER said this person was a terrible pet owner! I simply asked, WAS she tied up, did she get lose or did someone physically take her! Kelowna Rose Gardens is a buisness NOT a home...just asking if she was tied up outside the building! More info to help find her! RELAX BUDDY!!
imahoser
Fledgling

Post by imahoser »

My comment was not directed at you.

Return to “Central Okanagan”