coffeeFreak
Guru

102 year old man assaulted in Enderby

Post by coffeeFreak »

This is pathetic...freaking punks!

102-year-old man assaulted
by Wayne Moore - Story: 69264
Jan 3, 2012 / 1:48 pm

RCMP in the North Okanagan are asking for public assistance in identifying the person or persons responsible for an assault back on November 12.

According to police, a 102-year-old man from Enderby was on a property at 5544 Pumphouse Road, acting as Executor of the Will of a deceased friend.

"The elderly man was taking pictures at the time when a group of males approached him," says RCMP spokesman, Gord Molendyk.

"He was thrown or knocked to the ground and injured his back. The males then took off."

Molendyk says Enderby RCMP is asking anyone with information pertaining to the incident to contact any of the rural North Okanagan detachments (Enderby, Armstrong or Falkland).
http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story--26-.htm
Verminator
Board Meister

Re: 102 year old man assaulted in Enderby

Post by Verminator »

First that poor girl in Armstrong, now this. Hopefully the scum-sucking perps will OD on whatever drugs they're on and freeze to death under a tree somewhere. :purefury:
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin
tiaco123

Post by tiaco123 »

This is Very sad, but does not surprise me at all. The Okanagan valley is full of this kind of terrible thing!! Once again the RCMP asking for help?????? Why is it they can never find any one who is doing these crimes, same with the young girl from Armstrong???? Makes a person really feel that there is no security here at all. This poor man would not stand a chance against people such as these.
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

tiaco123 wrote:This is Very sad, but does not surprise me at all. The Okanagan valley is full of this kind of terrible thing!! Once again the RCMP asking for help?????? Why is it they can never find any one who is doing these crimes, same with the young girl from Armstrong???? Makes a person really feel that there is no security here at all. This poor man would not stand a chance against people such as these.

The Okanagan is going to hell and nobody cares. It's that simple. You watch and see how many "If you don't like it leave!" or other apologetic baloney responses I get.
Calling yourself a libertarian today is a lot like wearing a mullet back in the nineteen eighties.
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist. Bishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

tiaco123 wrote:This is Very sad, but does not surprise me at all. The Okanagan valley is full of this kind of terrible thing!! Once again the RCMP asking for help?????? Why is it they can never find any one who is doing these crimes, same with the young girl from Armstrong???? Makes a person really feel that there is no security here at all. This poor man would not stand a chance against people such as these.

And what do you think the RCMP could do without asking for public tips in cases like this?

Contrary to CSI and other TV shows like that, they cannot pull traffic cameras and zoom in on a face or bring up the shoe print database.

Many many cases since the inception of laws have been solved by eyewitnesses and tips.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

That's just so wrong in so many ways. Hope they catch them.

I am impressed with this 102 year old gentleman, though. Acting as executor (no small feat) and still functioning enough to go to his deceased friend's property and take pics of it? Very impressive.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
tiaco123

Post by tiaco123 »

It's okay that they ask for tips, but they never get any one do they???? Oh except the grow ups in the valley. I rest my case.
Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

Hmm, was wondering why such an awful thing wasnt mentioned till January if it happened in November. Then I remembered where pumphouse rd is.
Wanna bet the poor old fella is native? Wanna bet if this happened on George street, which is what...a couple km away, there would have been an outraged front page story back in November?
"humans" disgust me. And its not just the roving raping/beating/murdering dirtbags that are ruining this valley.
MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

Mama wrote:Hmm, was wondering why such an awful thing wasnt mentioned till January if it happened in November. Then I remembered where pumphouse rd is.
Wanna bet the poor old fella is native? Wanna bet if this happened on George street, which is what...a couple km away, there would have been an outraged front page story back in November?
"humans" disgust me. And its not just the roving raping/beating/murdering dirtbags that are ruining this valley.

I have it on good authority there is nothing wrong with the valley. You should should just accept this kind of thing and deal with as the Okanagan has pretty lakes.
Calling yourself a libertarian today is a lot like wearing a mullet back in the nineteen eighties.
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist. Bishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara
Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

LOL @ Fritz.
MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.

Return to “Central Okanagan”