An Inspiring Performer Coming to Vernon Mar.3

coffeeFreak
Guru

An Inspiring Performer Coming to Vernon Mar.3

Post by coffeeFreak »

Here is an interview with this amazing young man, so touching.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7392060n
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: An Inspiring Performer Coming to Vernon Mar.3

Post by grammafreddy »

He's pretty cool.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

ww
Last edited by ticat900 on Feb 19th, 2012, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

ticat900 wrote:way way too many cool canadian kids that need attention over this guy

He's a performer doing a concert. He isn't some guy looking for attention? And his performance is a fundraiser for Kindale Developmental Association.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

ww
Last edited by ticat900 on Feb 19th, 2012, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

ticat900 wrote:
coffeeFreak wrote:
ticat900 wrote:way way too many cool canadian kids that need attention over this guy

He's a performer doing a concert. He isn't some guy looking for attention? And his performance is a fundraiser for Kindale Developmental Association.

whatever we have lots of good canadian performers who can get the job done is all Iam saying

Not sure what you point is here? Would you have commented if he were a physically "normal" person? He's a good performer, he's singing at Performing Arts Centre in Vernon...your point?
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

ww
Last edited by ticat900 on Feb 19th, 2012, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

Actually I responded to your comment ticat900 of "way way too many cool canadian kids that need attention over this guy". He's actually a married man with several albums and has performed all over the world. He's not needing attention. There have been numerous performers at the Performing Arts Centre. If someone else I thought was awesome were performing I would have posted that too.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

coffeeFreak wrote:Actually I responded to your comment ticat900 of "way way too many cool canadian kids that need attention over this guy". He's actually a married man with several albums and has performed all over the world. He's not needing attention. There have been numerous performers at the Performing Arts Centre. If someone else I thought was awesome were performing I would have posted that too.

whatever makes you happy.there are way too many real canadian performers that need our attention over performers from the like,s of SA
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

ticat900 wrote:whatever we have lots of good canadian performers who can get the job done is all Iam saying

Not too sure what you are getting at here. Justin Hines is a Canadian and he's married to a woman from Grand Forks. I know her family well.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

ticat900 wrote:
coffeeFreak wrote:Actually I responded to your comment ticat900 of "way way too many cool canadian kids that need attention over this guy". He's actually a married man with several albums and has performed all over the world. He's not needing attention. There have been numerous performers at the Performing Arts Centre. If someone else I thought was awesome were performing I would have posted that too.

whatever makes you happy.there are way too many real canadian performers that need our attention over performers from the like,s of SA

What is your problem? Justin Hines is a very well respected artist. Many people who have heard his music and enjoyed it have no idea that he has any sort of handicap. He is an amazing artist. It is even more amazing when you see his challenges.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

gardengirl wrote:
ticat900 wrote:

What is your problem? Justin Hines is a very well respected artist. Many people who have heard his music and enjoyed it have no idea that he has any sort of handicap. He is an amazing artist. It is even more amazing when you see his challenges.

had this deal mixed up with something else so cool your jets
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

ticat900 wrote:had this deal mixed up with something else so cool your jets

hahahahhaa ... bet you didn't watch the video in the OP and just assumed it was something to do with SA before you mouthed off ... how red is your face now???

Return to “Central Okanagan”