Duchess has Passed Away

jimignatowsky

Re: Duchess has Passed Away

Post by jimignatowsky »

I am a city worker who is planning a small video memorial to Duchess and Mr. Gibson. If you have any photos or video footage you would like to contribute, it would be appreciated. I can't guarantee that I would use them all, but would do my best to fit them in.

Deb Strearns if you read this, I would with your permission like to use a portion of your heartfelt note to Mr. Gibson in the video.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks
Cumungala
Übergod

Post by Cumungala »

Very sad to hear about this loss. It sounds like Duchess was well liked.
Runs_With_Scissors

Post by Runs_With_Scissors »

jimignatowsky wrote:I am a city worker who is planning a small video memorial to Duchess and Mr. Gibson. If you have any photos or video footage you would like to contribute, it would be appreciated. I can't guarantee that I would use them all, but would do my best to fit them in.

Deb Stearns if you read this, I would with your permission like to use a portion of your heartfelt note to Mr. Gibson in the video.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks

My written consent has been sent to your e-mail address Jim! I would love it if you would send the link for your video when it's complete and thank you for your kindness in creating the video memorial for Duchess and Mr. Gibson. (If you see him, please tell him that I've sent him many cyber-hugs since hearing of Duchess' passing. Thank you!)
“The confidence of ignorance will always overcome the indecision of knowledge"
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

I remember back when Duchess was very young, very sad RIP.

Return to “Central Okanagan”