Lumby Dog Attack

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Lumby Dog Attack

Post by Fancy »

Your post should go in the conspiracy theories threads.
OkanaganDrive's first post makes it fairly obvious a good friend of the dog's owner? Don't know why bother with an irrelevant link to a US story.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
lisha06

Re: Lumby Dog Attack

Post by lisha06 »

Okanagan drives opinion does not make it obvious they are friends of the dog owners.
Including me, there are 3 people who have posted on this forum who are related to the dog’s owners.
I have been beside my family from day 1. I also know that our family isn't attacking the little girl or her family, this situation has been awful. It's been sad, and devastating. I'm sure it is from both angles. The only question and frustration has been regarding the lack of investigation. Luckily Nord took over the investigation and brought 2 trainers in to do the assessments. Both assessments went wonderful. The whole story has so much grey area that it makes it very hard to understand what exactly happened, there are rumors, such as the little girl had permission to pet the dog, that aren't true. I know my family has complied with Nord and as far as we know this is over. I hope the little girl is recovering well, and I am thankful that there are so many supportive people out there.

Return to “Central Okanagan”