Contractor to build detached garage

Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Contractor to build detached garage

Post by Merry »

My friend wants to build a 20 x 30 detached garage and asked me to recommend a contractor. Has anyone recently had one built and, if so, can you recommend the builder? Thanks.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
coffeeFreak
Guru

Re: Contractor to build detached garage

Post by coffeeFreak »

Don't know any contractors but remind your friend to get a building permit before proceeding.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

No worries, CF, my friends know they need a permit. But neither they nor I have ever hired anyone to do this kind of work before, and I was hoping that someone on Castanet may be able to recommend someone.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
okanaganchoppers

Post by okanaganchoppers »

Ryan Peters at Vertical Enterprises is great. His # is 250 550-6322.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

okanaganchoppers wrote:Ryan Peters at Vertical Enterprises is great. His # is 250 550-6322.

Thanks OKchoppers, I'll pass that info along. Although due to unanticipated circumstances it'll probably be a couple of months before they actually call him.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

Merry wrote:My friend wants to build a 20 x 30 detached garage and asked me to recommend a contractor. Has anyone recently had one built and, if so, can you recommend the builder? Thanks.

Phone Elroy Steiner of Steiner construction

Return to “Central Okanagan”