Sturgis North

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Sturgis North

Post by GordonH »

Everything I've seen & heard about this years event & last year in Salmon Arm, to expensive & people not been paid.

So where did all that money go to, Oh that right promoters pocket. I will be surprised to see a third year event.

Save your money go to real thing in Sturgis, South Dakota.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
John500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by John500 »

Its now going back to where it all originally started. But then the organizers had a disagreement and so some of it went to Salmon Arm one year. The next year to the Vernon Speedway. And now back to Merritt. The organizers hope to earn enough money to pay the outstanding debts from Salmon Arm and Vernon Speedway. Agree with some other posters, why call it Sturgis North. Its not even close to that. Just call it the Merrit MC ralley festival. Its a BC thing, not a South Dakota thing in BC.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

John500 wrote:Its now going back to where it all originally started. But then the organizers had a disagreement and so some of it went to Salmon Arm one year. The next year to the Vernon Speedway. And now back to Merritt. The organizers hope to earn enough money to pay the outstanding debts from Salmon Arm and Vernon Speedway. Agree with some other posters, why call it Sturgis North. Its not even close to that. Just call it the Merrit MC ralley festival. Its a BC thing, not a South Dakota thing in BC.

agreed they have no right to steal another person name

Return to “Central Okanagan”