Sunday, August 31st13.0°C

Drinking, driving, AND talking on cell

North Okanagan topics including Vernon, Coldstream, Lumby, Armstrong, Enderby and Spallumcheen.

Moderators: oneh2obabe, Triple 6, Jo, ferri

Re: Drinking, driving, AND talking on cell

Postby mexicalidreamer » Sep 23rd, 2012, 4:57 pm

the pay at the pump

You must live in a parallel universe where there are no criminals who commit crimes which means that society needs to do absolutely nothing to protect itself from said criminals?

We all live the 2% lives. All of us pay every day for the actions of others. It has always been that way and until we can convince the unconvincables that they are the problem because they choose to ignore laws and act uncivilly toward others because they see them selves, as apparently you do, as special somehow and capable of more than the average joe which by extension means, at least according to you, that you are exempt from these laws, nothing will change.

I'll bet you're one of those whose knee jerk reaction is to flip the bird to the person who you just cut off cuz they honked at you? Am I right? I'll bet I am.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexicalidreamer
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 290 posts

Postby keith1612 » Sep 24th, 2012, 7:02 am

ledzep77 wrote:
the pay at the pump

You must live in a parallel universe where there are no criminals who commit crimes which means that society needs to do absolutely nothing to protect itself from said criminals?

We all live the 2% lives. All of us pay every day for the actions of others. It has always been that way and until we can convince the unconvincables that they are the problem because they choose to ignore laws and act uncivilly toward others because they see them selves, as apparently you do, as special somehow and capable of more than the average joe which by extension means, at least according to you, that you are exempt from these laws, nothing will change.

I'll bet you're one of those whose knee jerk reaction is to flip the bird to the person who you just cut off cuz they honked at you? Am I right? I'll bet I am.

it just amazes me that new laws are made because some cant walk and chew gum at the same time.
penalize the guilty not the innocents.
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Bsuds » Sep 24th, 2012, 7:08 am

keith1612 wrote:it just amazes me that new laws are made because some cant walk and chew gum at the same time.

I agree but without Laws/Rules to differentiate between the two how do you propose to do that? And who decides?
Even Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it sure muffles the sound!
If you can't beat them then annoy the heck out of them!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 2337 posts

Postby keith1612 » Sep 24th, 2012, 2:04 pm

Bsuds wrote:
keith1612 wrote:it just amazes me that new laws are made because some cant walk and chew gum at the same time.

I agree but without Laws/Rules to differentiate between the two how do you propose to do that? And who decides?

well i sure wouldnt let the BC liberals continue stacking law after law.
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 0 post

Previous

Return to Vernon / North Okanagan