It's amazing this guy is getting away with drunk driving

CorkSoaker
Board Meister

Re: It's amazing this guy is getting away with drunk driving

Post by CorkSoaker »

Yup, our country is going to hell in a handbasket. We better arm ourselves quickly before it is too late! Complete anarchy and lack of order on the streets.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.

It is often said that truth is the first casualty of any war
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

james-d wrote:You are right and that is why we as law-ading citizens should be letting our mp's know we want change. is it not about time people took responsibility for their actions AGAIN as they used to, Never mind getting a kiss and a hug when you commit a crime,and sent back out on the street to TRY and DO better, People better start paying attention, I am over sixty and by heavens, pretty darn soon YOU HAD BETTER ARM YOURSELF to protect you and yours.Because our laws and courts cannot be counted on.IMO

You know society is safe and normal when a "gentleman in his 60's" shakes his fist at the younger generation saying "Kids these days" The cycle will continue, I look froward my rightful place in the fist shaking position in the next 30 years.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

If they are as stupid as some of the young" I am entitled young people of today," You bet you will be shakin your fist at some of them. I meet a great many young people, and mentor more then a few. and they are respectfull, However ,I see too many that are not, And it is not difficult to figure out who has failed them, And it is not the schools.IT IS THE PARENTS!!! and if you don't believe that, GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!! We are raising too many who are self indulgent,spoiled, lazy but real smart computer wizzes that don't know how to tie their shoelaces. MY opinion.
TazzTheCat
Fledgling

Post by TazzTheCat »

james-d wrote:You are right and that is why we as law-ading citizens should be letting our mp's know we want change. is it not about time people took responsibility for their actions AGAIN as they used to, Never mind getting a kiss and a hug when you commit a crime,and sent back out on the street to TRY and DO better, People better start paying attention, I am over sixty and by heavens, pretty darn soon YOU HAD BETTER ARM YOURSELF to protect you and yours.Because our laws and courts cannot be counted on.IMO

Well, then, your opinions on this forum are quite strong, so what are you doing to back it? ARE YOU going to our MP's? Or just chit chatting about it on here? How about less of the 'WE" and more of the "I WILL DO THIS"? IMO talk is cheap Mr over 60?
The floggings will continue, until morale improves.
TazzTheCat
Fledgling

Post by TazzTheCat »

CorkSoaker wrote:Yup, our country is going to hell in a handbasket. We better arm ourselves quickly before it is too late! Complete anarchy and lack of order on the streets.

Seems to me there are some pretty strong American opinions flyin round these parts? (not from you corksoaker) :dyinglaughing: Git yer guns ready!
The floggings will continue, until morale improves.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

I am constantly e-mailing our mps, how else could they possibly know what the people want?? are they mind readers, If you don't know how to get in touch with your local mp, Well that my friend is your fault Maybe try phoning, write a letter , go and have a coffee with them, Or just shout from a mtn top, maybe they will hear you, If you do not bother contacting them, Then you my friend are part of the problem , And have NO right, In my view to *bleep* about anything!!

Return to “Central Okanagan”