MLA Repaying $67,000 For Renos

gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Re: MLA Repaying $67,000 For Renos

Post by gordon_as »

Ravinder Sidhue / Rahinder Sanhu Hmmm , just might be 2 different guys although I know how some folks could become confused.
Verminator
Board Meister

Post by Verminator »

Just so I understand this correctly, Foster is 'paying back' $67,000 in taxpayer funds that he appropriated for these renos with another $67,000 from his constituency fund, ie, MORE taxpayer dollars??? Repaying to who exactly? Something really stinks here , but I can't help feeling that the good voters of Vernon-Monashee would re-elect Caligula as long as he wore a blue Fiberal pin-striped suit. :nukeem:

Since we taxpayers derived no benefit from this highly questionable spending of our money, it needs to be recovered ASAP from the one who did benefit, the building owner.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Given the number of times that this happens (remember Glen Clark's sundeck?) politicians have to be held CRIMINALLY responsible for such situations. But, given that politicians would have to pass the legislation to make it a criminal offense we will never live long enough to see the day that it happens. It angers me, not that they may try to get away with the thousands involved, but that I as a taxpayer can do nothing about it.
melscarandtruckrental
Fledgling

Post by melscarandtruckrental »

Yep Be an average citizen and steal Maybe go to jail
Be a politician simply give it back If you get caught
Better to keep your mouth shut and have people think your an idiot than open it and confirm it !!!

Return to “Central Okanagan”