Fatal Crash

TazzTheCat
Fledgling

Re: Fatal Crash

Post by TazzTheCat »

Graham Adder wrote:[quote="TazzTheCat"

Yes 4. The girl...went on Facebook almost immediately after this accident occurred and stated 'it's hard to be believe me and ****-** **** were in this truck half an hour before this accident happened' ...So yes, he must have dropped them off somewhere.

...because there is certainly no chance that the girl and ****-** **** exited the vehicle at the time Eric Robertson got in.
Nope.
No chance.
:127:

My wishes go out to the ones left to cope.[/quote]

I am unsure what it is you are getting at? Whether he was in the vehicle with the girls and the driver, or not...All I stated is she went on her FB page and said what I already said....I did not quote her entire post. She followed up that statement with this
'Cannot believe I have to say goodbye to another friend.. RIP Eric it's not goodbye it's see you later. Hang in there Brandon'

..take from it what you will. I wonder if the cops have spoken to her yet about what they were up to just prior to this accident? Either way, its just more tragedy all around in that group. Its even more sad that they have now involved innocent elderly people, and not just themselves.
The floggings will continue, until morale improves.
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

GordonH wrote:No matter how this all come out in the investigation, the driver of the truck will have to live with knowledge. That his actions, or lack of reaction caused the deaths of 3 people on March 31, 2013.

Its that simple and very sad, my condolences to families who lost loved ones that day.

Your making the assumption that he will. I had a good friend killed and another turned into a paraplegic by a kid in high school and he could have cared less. Some people have no souls.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

TazzTheCat wrote:why did he have 4 young adults in his truck .5 hrs before this accident?
grammafreddy wrote:Tazz - four young adults?

TazzTheCat wrote:Yes 4.

TazzTheCat wrote:I am unsure what it is you are getting at?

Do I need to explain?
You're stating that there were four people in the truck shortly before the accident.
There hasn't been any proof of that.
I insinuated there was a chance that he dropped two off and picked another one up.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Thanks, GA, for explaining that. I was confused by what you meant, too.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
TazzTheCat
Fledgling

Post by TazzTheCat »

Graham Adder wrote:
Do I need to explain?
You're stating that there were four people in the truck shortly before the accident.
There hasn't been any proof of that.
I insinuated there was a chance that he dropped two off and picked another one up.

That could be entirely true. I guess my main point is this - wherever these girls are - people seem to die, and it seems to make the news...or they broadcast it on their facebook pages so we know that they were involved. So in my opinion, yet again, ones who are close to this group, seem doomed in some scenarios ..imo. And I wonder if this young man had an 'N', and if so, DID he have all four in his truck? All good questions for the young lady claiming to know the facts? Am I allowed to print-screen her Facebook page onto here? (of course hiding her name, photo etc and just showing her posts?)
The floggings will continue, until morale improves.
RichardW

Post by RichardW »

rookie314 wrote:Legal question. If the driver is charged or not, can he be sued? If so what would be the "case of events" for that to happen?

Yes, someone could be subject to both criminal and civil proceedings for the same incident.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

I think it usually a progression through various levels of law. A traffic law conviction for crossing the center line can lead to criminal negligence charges which in turn open the door for civil proceedings by the surviving family members and even ICBC.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “Central Okanagan”