North Okanagan web design company?

ratherberacin

North Okanagan web design company?

Post by ratherberacin »

looking for a web design company in the north okanagan. my web guy is on the coast and tired of the hassles and games of your typical "better than you" web tech people. just looking for a good company to build me a basic new site that does not cost a arm and a leg that i can update myself. have emailed a few companies locally with no response.
anybody have a favoirite company that treats you like a human? prefer to keep my money locally

thanks
Steve-O
Übergod

Re: north okanagan web design company?

Post by Steve-O »

Navigator Multimedia in Kelowna.
mcwood

Post by mcwood »

ratherberacin: I sent a private message to your inbox.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I'm tired of the emailing local web design artists and only getting a response a week later with a ridiculous quote for a simple Wordpress installation and customization of like $800. On top of it, they want to offer me web hosting for $50/month and call it "inside deal". Yeah, right.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
ratherberacin

Post by ratherberacin »

cpt. awesome, i agree i emailed 2 companies in the okanagan and neither one has responded. so if it takes a couple weeks to respond them i am sure it will take that long to get any problems fixed with my site. there both off the list.

will check out the companies posted in this thread and see if they are any better.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

AOut source to an over seas company yourself. That's what a lot of these local companies do
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Gixxer wrote:AOut source to an over seas company yourself. That's what a lot of these local companies do

I started doing it with help of elance.com

Fantastic results, reasonable rates, and people line up to put in a bid for your job in a matter of hours.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
ratherberacin

Post by ratherberacin »

got my new webguy. Mike at www.vernonwebsites.com is building me a new site. i have total confidence he will do a good job for me and if i do have any problems i am sure he will fix them. fast service and very reasonable . i'm just alittle guy so i dont need a huge site, just one that works

thanks for the help guys.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

Nice that worked out for you.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

post us a link of your site once it is up and running! Might as well advertise for this web designer by showcasing his work
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
CarolKelemen

Post by CarolKelemen »

ratherberacin wrote:got my new webguy. Mike at http://www.vernonwebsites.com is building me a new site. i have total confidence he will do a good job for me and if i do have any problems i am sure he will fix them. fast service and very reasonable . i'm just alittle guy so i dont need a huge site, just one that works

thanks for the help guys.

Hi, Can you please provide me his contact information through email? I need a guy like him for my website. I would be glad if you can provide it within this week. I need more sources for my website purposes. I actually getting service from an Orange County web design agency. I learned that Mike is very efficient in delivering the job output that is why I want his service too. Thank you in advance.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Re: North Okanagan web design company?

Post by skydawg »

click the link in your quoted post that should take you to his contact us page
Sn0man
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Sn0man »

*off topic remark removed*/ferri
Sunshine tax rebate recipient

Return to “Central Okanagan”