Target Store

BCGrrrrl

Re: Target Store

Post by BCGrrrrl »

Knowing that this was just a "soft opening" I wasn't really expecting anything special. Having shopped in the US Target stores I can tell you,,,,,when they have a sale it is something to behold. Just hoping that they follow that philosophy here when they have their grand opening in a couple of weeks. Will remain patient 'til then.
BCGrrrrl

Post by BCGrrrrl »

Knowing that this was just a "soft opening" I wasn't really expecting anything special. Having shopped in the US Target stores I can tell you,,,,,when they have a sale it is something to behold. Just hoping that they follow that philosophy here when they have their grand opening in a couple of weeks. Will remain patient 'til then.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

We stopped in Target in the States a couple month back. I was expecting more; it seemed almost identical to Zellers. We left without buying anything.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I'll have to go and see how the people stack up against the ones in WalMart. The ones at the local WalMart are close, but not quite as funny, as the ones in the WalMarts in the US. Some of those youtube videos of WalMart people are just too much.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I walked through the other day. The store was sparkling clean and new. But everything was average. Even the customers were pretty much average. Unlike WalMart where it's a real experience to walk through.
cherlinc44

Post by cherlinc44 »

Eagerly anticipated Vernon's Target opening... Went in on May 17th... What a disappointment! The store was dirty and shelves were bare. Thought I was in Zellers again! Back to Wal-Mart for deals....

Return to “Central Okanagan”