NICOL in a PICKLE

image999

NICOL in a PICKLE

Post by image999 »

The system worked :

-Corrected the problem with no fatalities.
-Guilty verdict.

Enough said.

Now the BACKPEDDALING, very sad to see. I would have respected comments regarding how thankful we all are that nobody fell ill, but...
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: NICOL in a PICKLE

Post by Bsuds »

A link would be nice as have no idea what this is about?
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
image999

Post by image999 »

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thanks, I had read about that before but it didn't click with the name.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Has there been any further stories in this situation?
image999

Post by image999 »

Have just emailed the author for any updates regarding this predicament, and am anxious for the response.
image999

Post by image999 »

The new sentencing date is set for Thursday Dec. 12
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

image999 wrote:The new sentencing date is set for Thursday Dec. 12

the judge is incredible arrogant and condescending in my opinion.PN expressed an opinion as all guilty or not guilty partys have a right to do
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

rvrepairnut wrote:the judge is incredible arrogant and condescending

Ahhh rvrepairnut ... do you know Mr. Nichol by chance?? I think you have a description of the wrong person :)
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

"rvrepairnut"]the judge is incredible arrogant and condescending [/quote]

Ahhh rvrepairnut ... do you know Mr. Nichol by chance?? I think you have a description of the wrong person :)[/quote]

not really as I know he tends to follow that pattern also
image999

Post by image999 »

To RV Repair Nut,

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/inside-wa ... n-1.887200

Lavington BC Antwerp Shallow Well Contamination was far worse than Walkerton. So much in fact that extraordinary colour, smell, texture and taste, in combination with exceptional post response from the RDNO staff/firefighters prevented our community, family, friends from fatally ingesting the so-called drinking water. The Antwerp Shallow Well was previously proven to be susceptible to ground water contamination, with always a possibility for above 0 degrees Celsius weather in January, and gravity has always moved liquids down-hill. There clearly needed to be a system in place to look after our health, safety and welfare, and identifying that is what the judge was sworn-in to do, he did his job.
Last edited by image999 on Jan 16th, 2014, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

image999 wrote:To RV Repair Nut,

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/inside-wa ... n-1.887200

Lavington BC Antwerp Shallow Well Contamination was far worse than Walkerton. So much in fact that extraordinary colour, smell, texture and taste, in combination with exceptional post response from the RDNO staff/firefighters prevented our community, family, friends from fatally ingesting the so-called drinking water. The Antwerp Shallow Well was previously proven to be susceptible to ground water contamination, with always a possibility for above 0 degrees Celsius weather in January, and gravity has always moved liquids down-hill. There clearly needed to be a system in place to look after our health, safety and welfare, and identifying that is what the judge was sworn-in to do, he did his job. Patrick Nicol clearly demonstrated to not do his job, what he was sworn-in to do. PN proved that he's not only not doing his job, he's only looking after his own interests by his usual attempting to "sweep it under the carpet" at the expense of the system, our system. This event made National news, and PN is clearly expressing that it's ok to operate a community drinking well in an unsafe manner. It is NOT ok. The judge has absolutely every right to be upset after all the media blabbing from what the proven guilty fired ex radio DJ/ proven guilty Tax Evader Patrick Nicol did after the guilty appeals verdict.

hey image999 the last thing I need is a lecture from the likes of you.Iam fully aware of the water situation.what strikes me funny is PN was not the cause of the disaster nor did he Ok the permits.Its the idiot RDNO employees that's issued the permit and ought to have known of the Dangers especially if there as obvious as u make things sound.If the RDNO staff is asute as you so love to praise them here why did those same people OK a permit for palfrey in the first place or at least made sure the well was in no danger of run off at best???Iam not sticking up for PN other than I feel its his right to voice his opinion as to he felt the RDNO directors were slighted when found guilty.Were they guilty?am not sure I think the guilty party is the same RDNO employees that u praise and if this water deal was so much worse than walkerton as u allude to where were all the sick and dieing people.I heard of None? also you claim and I quote
The Antwerp Shallow Well was previously proven to be susceptible to ground water contamination?? if tis was so why did those idiot RDNO employees that u now praise ever issue a permit ijn the first place or at least monitor the situation more closely.The guily party in my opinion is Rod palfrey not PN.The judge can be upset if she wants to be but its also his right to voice his opinion same as me and I say the judge should have shut her trap.Now tell me the judge should be mad at me too???
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

The judge is angry with PN because he's a representative of the guilty organization, and was critical of the judge. You, on the other hand, are not connected to the case. PN wants to be critical of the judge and then say "I wish the judge well in his deliberations". In usual PN form he tries to offend nobody while offending someone. Of course the water authority was guilty of providing contaminated water to the public. Manure was coming out of the taps. If the water authority wants to recover its costs and fines, it can sue the farmer.

It isn't rocket science. The water authority delivered dirty water. Simple as that. They could have mechanisms and/or people in place to ensure the water was clean, but they didn't.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

bob vernon wrote:The judge is angry with PN because he's a representative of the guilty organization, and was critical of the judge. You, on the other hand, are not connected to the case. PN wants to be critical of the judge and then say "I wish the judge well in his deliberations". In usual PN form he tries to offend nobody while offending someone. Of course the water authority was guilty of providing contaminated water to the public. Manure was coming out of the taps. If the water authority wants to recover its costs and fines, it can sue the farmer.

It isn't rocket science. The water authority delivered dirty water. Simple as that. They could have mechanisms and/or people in place to ensure the water was clean, but they didn't.

yes I think we all can figure most of that out as being reasonable correct.BUT PN has every right in the world to say hey judge I think your wrong on your judgement
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

rvrepairnut wrote:yes I think we all can figure most of that out as being reasonable correct.BUT PN has every right in the world to say hey judge I think your wrong on your judgement

And how in your thinking RV does PN have this right in the position he holds with the RDNO?? Especially the part of using radio to voice his displeasure??

Return to “Central Okanagan”