RCMP officer faces charges

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: RCMP officer faces charges

Post by Fancy »

Driving fast can and does have lethal consequences. The choice is up to the driver as to what speed they wish to take. This young lady made a poor choice. Extremely sad.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

10/10 - everyone with a drivers licence agreed to drive by the rules of the road , she did not, some of you need to stop blaming the rcmp ,speed kills she killed herself-SAD-
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

Wrong again.

If you think cops find it fun to drive fast in traffic you have never accompanied a cop while they were driving fast. Every second requires a new assessment of the possibility of justice verses risk.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

Look cops do drive too fast Just one example of many I have seen over the years.The other day some homeless guy was passed out on the sidewalk in Vernon.There was already at the scene a paramedic trio and two cop cars.This IDIOT cop comes screaming by me at a ungodly rate of speed just to attend this already attended non event. what was this DA cop doing this for? He was seriously going way too fast in a crowded area to a non event.My wife and I both shook our heads in both anger and disbelief when we saw why the cop went by us as we came upon the scene 3 seconds later
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

wanderingman wrote:Look cops do drive too fast Just one example of many I have seen over the years.The other day some homeless guy was passed out on the sidewalk in Vernon.There was already at the scene a paramedic trio and two cop cars.This IDIOT cop comes screaming by me at a ungodly rate of speed just to attend this already attended non event. what was this DA cop doing this for? He was seriously going way too fast in a crowded area to a non event.My wife and I both shook our heads in both anger and disbelief when we saw why the cop went by us as we came upon the scene 3 seconds later

TRUCK DRIVERS DRIVE TOO FAST, I saw one the other day that......

and your point is ?

When you see a speeding taxi, speeding semi trailer, speeding delivery truck, do you and your wife shake your heads in anger ?

As for the "cop beating the charges, but is really guilty". I read the accounts of the incident while the police officer was awaiting trial, and couldn't believe that Crown had approved charges. I couldn't see how what the police officer did would constitute Dangerous Driving.

Seems pretty clear what happened. Apparently to the judge as well.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

SO YOU WERE just driving down this street and figured all of this out on your own in about 2 seconds lol lol lol.
cop bashing thread 1,456
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To wanderingman ...

I don't suppose you bothered to find out what the reason was that the cop was speeding before condemning him/her? As a rule of thumb a "man down" on a roadway DOES require emergency equipment if the cop is to do his/her job properly.

Surely you realize that the situation DESCRIBED TO THE COP in the initial instance determines the amount of speed used. Or are you one of those police critics who think that EVERY breach of the Motor Vehicle Act is undertaken with the same degree of risk REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION?

It sure is fortunate that the cops do not do any or many of the things they do in the manner you think they do or for the reasons you think they do.

Perhaps your lack of knowledge and understanding is the reason that you seem to always arrive at the unfounded conclusion that the cops did something wrong.
Last edited by Donald G on Nov 14th, 2014, 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

Donald G wrote:To wanderingman ...

I don't suppose you bothered to find out what the reason was that the cop was speeding before condemning him/her? As a rule of thumb a "man down" on a roadway DOES require require emergency equipment if the cop is to do his/her job properly.

Surely you realize that the situation DESCRIBED TO THE COP in the initial instance determines the amount of speed used. Or are you one of those police critics who think that EVERY breach of the Motor Vehicle Act is undertaken with the same degree of risk REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION?

It sure is fortunate that the cops do not do any or many of the things they do in the manner you think they do or for the reasons you think they do.

Perhaps your lack of knowledge and understanding is the reason that you seem to always arrive at the unfounded conclusion that the cops did something wrong.

MAN Down?? Are you that stupid as to believe that senerio.There was no man down and from the time the women crashed to the time the cop crashed was max 10 seconds so its impossible to have one believe he was speeding to be at the accident scene
FACT shows he was still chasing thei women even after being told to stop EOS.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

wanderingman wrote:There was no man down and from the time the women crashed to the time the cop crashed was max 10 seconds so its impossible to have one believe he was speeding to be at the accident scene
FACT shows he was still chasing thei women even after being told to stop EOS.

10 seconds can mean a substantial amount of distance between two vehicles depending on speed.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To wanderingman ...

So the incident you described of a man down on a roadway side walk in Vernon never happened? Is your present or past comment the completely false one?

How can a man with no related knowledge or experience arrive at the conclusion that they know so much a out the delivery of police services?
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

So the incident you described of a man down on a roadway side walk in Vernon never happened? Is your present or past comment the completely false one?

How can a man with no related knowledge or experience arrive at the conclusion that they know so much a out the delivery of police services?

sorry got the bad cop salmon arm story confused with the dumb cop Vernon story
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To wanderingman ...

I knew that, when it came to the police, you often seemed prone to confuse fiction with reality, but I did not know it was possible for you to confuse fiction with fiction. Have you ever given any thought to changing your stage name to wonderingman? Just a thought.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

I knew that, when it came to the police, you often seemed prone to confuse fiction with reality, but I did not know it was possible for you to confuse fiction with fiction. Have you ever given any thought to changing your stage name to wonderingman? Just a thought.

here is just another example of the POS we hire these days

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.2835893
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

wanderingman wrote:here is just another example of the POS we hire these days

What does the Victoria Police Department have to do with this thread?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To wanderingman ...

Yea ... they are sure having trouble with a few police forces in a few other countries right now.

Can you explain how Canadians made bad choices regarding those matters again?

I keep forgetting why the Canadian Police Forces are responsible for that bad policing in other countries.

Return to “Central Okanagan”