Funky Smell By Polson Mall

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Funky Smell By Polson Mall

Post by Dizzy1 »

Has anyone else noticed a funky sewage smell at certain times of the day around the Polson Mall? Its been there for a couple of months now, not overly strong and not all the time. I find its usually strongest right by the intersection of Hwy 6 and 27th Street but sometimes you can smell if down on Kal Road as well. Sometimes it smells like going by the old sewage plant and other times it smells like dog poop ... not overly strong but strong enough to make you wanna check your shoes.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Funcky Smell By Polson Mall

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

I have noticed this off and on for over a year.
When you are pulling out of the mall and headed from the theater end and turning on to 97 it can be almost overwhelming.
As you say not always - but quite often.

Not sure which drains are tied in from where at that area, but the brewery is right there also.
May be something coming from there???
Don't know, but a thought.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Funcky Smell By Polson Mall

Post by Dizzy1 »

Oh good, I'm not the only one .... whew! LOL

I hope its nothing from the brewery, I buy a lot of their products LOL! Its definetly not that hoppy smell one gets from there in the winter, and not that burnt toast smell one gets from Voet's either ... its defeinetly a very poopy smell. Don't a lot of homeless camp out in that area?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Central Okanagan”