Gas Prices in Vernon Nov. 24th --- $1.16/L

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Gas Prices in Vernon Nov. 24th --- $1.16/L

Post by Dizzy1 »

rvrepairnut wrote:SO??what does u driving in a country with double the fuel taxes we pay in BC have to do with the price of fuel in Vernon and area???

There was more to my post, but since you brought up taxes I added a little story, my apologies if that troubled you.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

rvrepairnut wrote:SO??what does u driving in a country with double the fuel taxes we pay in BC have to do with the price of fuel in Vernon and area???

quote Dizzy;There was more to my post, but since you brought up taxes I added a little story, my apologies if that troubled you.[/quote]

Not in the least just failed to see any relevence in that part of the reply regarding this issue
Verminator
Board Meister

Post by Verminator »

Just FYI, it ain't $1.16 anymore....I gassed up the other day at the CT gas bar at $1.259 which is a few cents more than before this 'price war' started. Exactly what I thought would happen. We were being set up for another increase, and it's just gonna keep happening regardless of the actual cost of a barrel of oil.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

http://www.mytravelcost.com/petrol-prices/

You can convert to gallons, you can convert to Canadian dollars.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

So we've had gas down to 116.9 for a few days, Winfield the price was 122.9 during the same period. Gas here went up to 125.9 but in Winfield it went down to 119.9 ... LOL!
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Riddle me this - why does the price of gas seem to go down a bit before it jumps up? Gas has been 125.9 for the last few days - went down to 123.9 and this morning 130.9? Lol
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

It was at 1.199 here in Kelowna for awhile yesterday (I even filled up!) then jumped to 1.309.
They do it all the time! So predictable and it's not even a long weekend coming up but it is Valentines.
You know we all like to get screwed on Valentines.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
oldphart

Post by oldphart »

ALSO...Family Day was last Monday in BC only...all other provinces that have family day celebrate it this coming Monday...thus...long week-end for places like Alberta....what better opportunity to rip off our visitors at the pumps.....as usual!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

And now its down to 122.9 ... sheesh!

The only other commodity with such a ridiculous and illogical fluctuation would be concentrated frozen orange juice. Isn't that right Mortimer? LOL!
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

its 84 cents in Indio ca today and oils up to 100 per barral
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Return to “Central Okanagan”