RCMP and seniors

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: RCMP and seniors

Post by Fancy »

Isn't the little one the cutest thing? What a wonderful way to start the Christmas season by sharing some good will and time. The community spirit is obviously well and fine.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

The world really could benefit from more acts like this, not that some in the virtual world would understand, but good for the members involved :)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

KL3-Something wrote:I've known useless male members. I've known useless female members. I've known excellent male members. I've known excellent female members. I don't find that the proportions of each vary to any noticeable extent.

can't help but get a chuckle out of the terminology,, you've known some excellent male members have you?

on a serious note though,, its nice to see our elderly being treated with respect, its a lonely time of year for lots of them.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

KL3-Something wrote:I've known useless male members. I've known useless female members. I've known excellent male members. I've known excellent female members. I don't find that the proportions of each vary to any noticeable extent.

I have to agree sort of but must say all the rcmp did was when they opened the force up to visable minoritys and females is really just open a pandorsa,s box but I disagree in that I think you see more of the latter.just my personal observation and opinion
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

rvrepairnut wrote:quote="KL3-Something"I've known useless male members. I've known useless female members. I've known excellent male members. I've known excellent female members. I don't find that the proportions of each vary to any noticeable extent./quote

I have to agree sort of but must say all the rcmp did was when they opened the force up to visable minoritys and females is really just open a pandorsa,s box but I disagree in that I think you see more of the latter.just my personal observation and opinion

This comment has to compete for first place for most ignorant comment of 2013, winning you first and second place, perhaps. What pandora's box? The RCMP should represent the population in general, no reason to restrict it to people with an acceptably pale skin color or a particular gender. Only white males can serve and protect? Utter complete nonsense.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Can we turn off the snide comments now? They are not fair to the CNut member who made the comment quite innocently IMO.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Sige
Übergod

Post by Sige »

Love this!!! That little guy's hair is bloody adorable! And he looks so serious, trying to do his very best :D

Thanks for posting this :DDDD

Return to “Central Okanagan”