Which was first the drinking water wells, or the farm

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Which was first the drinking water wells, or the farm

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Which was first the drinking water wells, or the farm

Post by Rwede »

It's just like having pulp in your orange juice. :)
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

[
quote]There’s only 20 feet difference from the cows to the wells,” said Foisy

]well then how stupid is foisy??( never mind all the dumb ranchers) hes been a community leader out there for 35 ++years and he so dumb he did not know of the situation??
just like the NORD officials whom never kept track of goofballs like palfey and the like

its really ridiculous how districts are control freaks but then fail to monitor there own controls methods
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To make a conclusive finding based solely on the distance between farm animals and "the wells" displays blatant ignorance. For thirty years my family drank water bailed by hand out of a 4 ft by 4 ft by 12 ft open but cribbed well located in the middle of a large winter cattle feeding pen that usually contained about 100 cows all winter. The cows watered from a wooden trough that the spring trickled into.

The water was tested several times and deemed safe for drinking and cooking. As far as I know the set-up still exists to this day.
Incomplete information is not always reliable.

Return to “Central Okanagan”