Beware of scammer

wanderingman
Übergod

Re: Beware of scammer

Post by wanderingman »

chrisv wrote:
seen him working the crowd in the Staples parking lot today. Man youd think he'd have enough money for that bus ticket after all these years! There is also a guy with long hair, a hat with a feather in it going around for a while this spring too. He looks about 30. He needed some money to finish an art project that he was working on. He asked me at the liquor store for some cash one time, I lied and told him I was broke. As I came out of the liquor store with a 15 pack, the bottom of the box broke, and the bottles smashed everywhere. The little $$$#@ saw it and said, ha ha thats karma for you....I almost lost it on him, but fortunately they came out and gave me another case :)

There is a bylaw against panhandling with in a certain distance of a liquor store.

hows that working out for you?
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

Oh ya. I just came on here to lie about my stop in Vernon. I remembered this thread as soon as I was confronted by the bus ticket guy. They panhandler sucked and the food sucked also. That was my Vernon experience. I was in a great mood thank you. The rest of my evening was awesome. In Armstrong.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

logman wrote:Oh ya. I just came on here to lie about my stop in Vernon. I remembered this thread as soon as I was confronted by the bus ticket guy. They panhandler sucked and the food sucked also. That was my Vernon experience. I was in a great mood thank you. The rest of my evening was awesome. In Armstrong.

so one show,s up in Vernon and the very first person meet is this pan handler and then somehow the next thing one does is go to a resturant and have a bad meal.Ok so this is very hard to believe but entirely possible however how does that make vernon and all the good people bad? people like one need,s to move on because Vernon is actually full of GREAT resturants and GREAT people and simply put do not need people such as the one complaining so do us all a favour and bypass us next time around
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

Wow you really are stretching this into something it wasn't. I never said anything about the people of Vernon. I'm sure there are great people and great restaurants. I told you exactly my experience. Drove down the hill into Vernon,pulled into the obvious chain restaurant parking lot, was confronted before I even exited my vehicle by a scumbag,had a lame quick meal and left. That is it. Maybe next time I will seek out a better restaurant when I have more time. Hopefully I won't be harassed the moment I open my door to your"wonderful" city.
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

It's a good thing I didn't stop at a different lousy chain restaurant in lovely Vernon for some "fresh" blood splatter.
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

Maybe warm up by a nice suspicious fire.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

logman wrote:Wow you really are stretching this into something it wasn't. I never said anything about the people of Vernon. I'm sure there are great people and great restaurants. I told you exactly my experience. Drove down the hill into Vernon,pulled into the obvious chain restaurant parking lot, was confronted before I even exited my vehicle by a scumbag,had a lame quick meal and left. That is it. Maybe next time I will seek out a better restaurant when I have more time. Hopefully I won't be harassed the moment I open my door to your"wonderful" city.

I was under the understanding you would not come back to Vernon and or at least stop in this bad city?
Iam not stretching anything.Your the one whom come on here yapping about how bad Vernon is all based on some dead beat asking you for 5$ and the fact what you ordered at earls was not up to your standards?
Please stick to your promise "Won't be stopping again anytime soon. The beggar was not the only thing that sucked about that Vernon stop."
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

Yapping? This thread is about the bus ticket scammer if you bothered to read it. I encountered this guy before my boots hit the ground in your fine city. That is why I posted it here in this thread. Don't worry I won't be back to Vernon anytime soon because frankly there is nothing in Vernon worth the trip. If you are an average Vernonite it is not a very welcoming city at all.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

perfect. the more people that hate the place the better. Less people like you here
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

I never said I hate Vernon. What is wrong with you people? Bus ticket scam guy. That's it. Read the title of the thread. I'm sure there must be a "I hate Vernon and the people that live there" thread somewhere but this isn't it. Get over yourselves.

Return to “Central Okanagan”