Teen critically injured tubing

wanderingman
Übergod

Re: Teen critically injured tubing

Post by wanderingman »

canuck500 wrote:Castanet definitely shouldn't have posted the details the person who was having the cat scan gave them.

why not?? no names or address were given. castanet did nothing wrong at all.this privacy thing has got all u left wing nutters right out of controll
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

http://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/118 ... red-tubing
Tragic mishap hope the injured is able to make a full recovery, knowing he was hit by the boats propeller does not sound very good.
Driver of the boat very poor boating skills.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

This is so shocking and sad. How about instead of the blame game and name calling, we as a community rally together and do something to help the family and the child involved. It is a horrible accident that could happen to anyone. Gixxer...thank you for the link. I will see what I can do to help.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

GordonH wrote:http://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/118222/Teen-critically-injured-tubing
Tragic mishap hope the injured is able to make a full recovery, knowing he was hit by the boats propeller does not sound very good.

you were with them and saw this lady drive a boat and knowing she had such bad boating skills you still let her drive
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

what are you talking about?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

GordonH wrote:http://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/118222/Teen-critically-injured-tubing
wanderingman wrote:
you were with them and saw this lady drive a boat and knowing she had such bad boating skills you still let her drive

Well they keep letting people post in here who don't do that very well either.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I read he is in critical but stable condition. A horrible tragic accident that will remain with the driver forever. That's a very busy spot for boat traffic with all the cabins along that stretch and probably the first weekend a lot of people had their boats in the water. Prayers that the young lad makes a full recovery.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

wanderingman wrote:why not?? no names or address were given. castanet did nothing wrong at all.this privacy thing has got all u left wing nutters right out of controll

Why do we need to know he was bleeding profusely, 2 tourniquets on and his neck in a collar? He got hit by a prop we can guess he is in rough shape. It has nothing to do with privacy it has to do with decency the terms "serious/ critical condition" exist just for this purpose.
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

"dp
Last edited by wanderingman on Jul 2nd, 2014, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

Why do we need to know he was bleeding profusely, 2 tourniquets on and his neck in a collar? He got hit by a prop we can guess he is in rough shape. It has nothing to do with privacy it has to do with decency the terms "serious/ critical condition" exist just for this purpose.

[/quote][/quote]

tusk tusk I already told you when you beek off about personal opinions always say its just my opinion other,s may vary
as they most certainly do in this case
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

This thread is about the critically injured teen so feel free not to get off topic. Oxl3y's take on the incident is apparent. Without knowing the driver's ability, I'll reserve judgment as she's going to need support as well. Maybe boating courses should provide a water test.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

Fancy wrote:This thread is about the critically injured teen so feel free not to get off topic. Oxl3y's take on the incident is apparent. Without knowing the driver's ability, I'll reserve judgment as she's going to need support as well. Maybe boating courses should provide a water test.

I totally agree. boating licence requirements should require a water test.Iam 100% for that deal
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Story is she drove the boat over him twice. Father watched in horror from the beach.
Busdriver1964
Fledgling

Post by Busdriver1964 »

It is amazing how fast these things get off topic..
Yes a tragic accident which should be investigated. Opinion or fact ... experienced operator.... Just a bad day another thread.
The post was about how Castanet can totally distort a an event.. It had nothing to do with tubing.

Return to “Central Okanagan”