Vernon traffic RCMP

norton123
Fledgling

Vernon traffic RCMP

Post by norton123 »

i would just like to say a big thank-you to the vernon members of the rcmp traffic divsion,and at the same time aplogise to the residents of vernon.I was the truck driver that caused the interuption at the top of the hill by the army camp. The police on sence di a wonderful job taking control of the situation and contrary to some beliefs they were very proffesional polite and in the end i was sure glad for there help. huge thanks to officer mike he made me feel like a freind and not some stupid trucker. great job guys, and sorry to all for your inconvenance. p.s yes my spelling is bad.lol
WhatThe

Re: vernon traffic rcmp

Post by WhatThe »

What happened?

Ps. Cool of you to post.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

We all make mistakes and bad calls ... but just be glad I wasn't stuck in the aftermath, because then it would be different ;) LOL!
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

WhatThe wrote:What happened?

Ps. Cool of you to post.

Surprised that there has been no news stories on it. I'll let norton fill in the story, but more or less he was trying to turn into the DND parking lot with his rig, had some problems and got the tractor stuck in the ditch while causing a bit of a traffic snarl on the highway.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Verminator
Board Meister

Re: Vernon traffic RCMP

Post by Verminator »

Everyone makes mistakes, not everyone takes responsibility and apologizes with the grace and class just shown here. Thank you, sir.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin
norton123
Fledgling

Post by norton123 »

thanks every one for your posts, yes the incedent happened like was described,trying to get my rig off the road while having mech. problems,the reason i posted this is because alot of peaple would say oh no the cops are here,for me it was the exact oppisit.Everyone thinks when a cop is involved its bad,well i'm here to tell you thats not the case and i also should mention mario's heavy towing were super great as well it was expensive and i lost my job over it but no one got hurt and i feel that i came out of the whole situation with an apprecation for our law enforcement and hiway workers,i will get another job so thats not an issue.My advise to everyone is it will all work out just stay calm.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

That really bites you lost your job over that - but respect for your positive outlook - big thumbs up.

And a big thumbs up to the RCMP and others who attented and treated you with respect.

Return to “Central Okanagan”