74 year old in Enderby...

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: 74 year old in Enderby...

Post by Fancy »

Donald G wrote:CV23 ... I agree ... crazyoleme does not very often see things in the same light as most other people

LoneWolf ... I think that that would be the normal perspective.

How many pages does one have to go back to understand what you are talking about considering this thread goes back to 2007.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

Donald G wrote:CV23 ... I agree ... crazyoleme does not very often see things in the same light as most other people

LoneWolf ... I think that that would be the normal perspective.

Fancy wrote:How many pages does one have to go back to understand what you are talking about considering this thread goes back to 2007.

Thank you Fancy! All I was trying to do was find out from I believe it was Garden Girl who has a relative in the area and wondering if after all these years anything has changed or if in fact the facility is still operating.
For the generalization that I do not "very often" see things in the same light as most other people well one just has to take the comment from the source, a person who becomes fairly grumpy when his other posts are not accepted. And that poster also should be taught the fine are of quotation instead of trying to continually carry on personal conversations on an open board.
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I saw the point of your post - I don't see Donald G's.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Fancy wrote:I saw the point of your post - I don't see Donald G's.

I see the point of Donald G's post, but not yours.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

http://www.enderbycamping.com/index.html

The website is not updated, but yes, it is still operating.
It belongs to the City of Enderby, along with the curling rink, skating rink and ball fields which are located on the property.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

gardengirl wrote:http://www.enderbycamping.com/index.html

The website is not updated, but yes, it is still operating.
It belongs to the City of Enderby, along with the curling rink, skating rink and ball fields which are located on the property.

Aerial view http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.55620 ... oramio.all

Street-view http://maps.google.com/?ll=50.557131,-1 ... 41.18,,0,0
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

Thanks GG ... have not seen anything in the general news of lady so all must be back to normal! it is a beautiful spot for sure
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Gixxer wrote:I see the point of Donald G's post, but not yours.

Please explain Donald G's then.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

Lone wolf you are right, However on a lighter note, I think because with the little itty bitty rcmp officers we now have, they should have a least tazered the old girl, I guess she was too much to handle, They had to send more cops to enforce the arrest. I hope they showed the old girl just how tough the RCMP can be!!!! maybe they got her down, stood on her face while they hancuffed her.LOL
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re:

Post by Fancy »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:Perhaps it's time to consider a new criminal code offense for the books.

Posting under the influence. :mrgreen: :smt081

After three convictions for PUI Jo hits the ban button. :12077:

Guess this is the post...
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Fancy ...

To answer your question as to how many pages you have to go back "to find out what I am talking about" would depend entirely on how thoroughly you read the various comments the first time through. I tend to read comments the same way as I read books ... from the beginning. That way I can follow each persons train of thought. With respect.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Donald G wrote:To Fancy ...

To answer your question as to how many pages you have to go back "to find out what I am talking about" would depend entirely on how thoroughly you read the various comments the first time through. I tend to read comments the same way as I read books ... from the beginning. That way I can follow each persons train of thought. With respect.

Seriously? Did it ever occur to you to quote who you were referring to? You were responding to a 3 year old thread.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Fancy ...

Repeating the past is of little interest to me ... relating the past to the present is very interesting ... often it demonstrates the old saying that "the more we think we change, the more we remain the same". In this case in relation to how locked in to our opinions SOME OF US are regarding things like the police (bad) and the elderly (good) without waiting to find out the true circumstances were or are. With respect.

I think you will find that Ms. crazyoleme reopened the thread ... with the exact same attitude and perspective she had three years ago.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I give people the benefit of the doubt.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

Donald G wrote:To Fancy ...

Repeating the past is of little interest to me ... relating the past to the present is very interesting ... often it demonstrates the old saying that "the more we think we change, the more we remain the same". In this case in relation to how locked in to our opinions SOME OF US are regarding things like the police (bad) and the elderly (good) without waiting to find out the true circumstances were or are. With respect.

I think you will find that Ms. crazyoleme reopened the thread ... with the exact same attitude and perspective she had three years ago.

Want to talk about me personally and my attitude? besides using the Ms. before my name being incorrect so are your observations! Careful the bear you poke could just poke back!
I did not reopen anything, I posted on a thread and directed my question to the person who had the most knowledge of the area and the issues... again thanks GG appreciated the update I was looking for!

Return to “Central Okanagan”