74 year old in Enderby...

Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

mumzee wrote:
Fancy wrote:
As for Cpl Proce, I make no speculation of why at all, I make a statement that it could be related and I stand by that.

You mention reassignment and it could be related to this incident and that's not speculation? RCMP Members get transferred frequently - that's a fact.

Fancy, I was tempted just to let you spout off but in all honesty felt a response to this was in order.
Yes I mention that the media has reported a reassignment, then I posted a question wondering if it might have something to do with the goings on in the RCMP area in question.
So no it is not speculation, it is a fact, it could be related. But if you want to call it speculation, then back at ya. You are speculating it has nothing to do with anything other than the fact IYO RCMP members get transferred frequently, now that is another speculation on your part!
I say white, you say black. That is what makes discussion so much fun.

LMAO, yeahhh, all those PR guys get shipped off to Siberia all the time for all of their "goings on". I think you may need to join Conspiracy Theory Addicts Anonymous
MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Have to laugh really how someone can spin a statement around. Using the quote feature would be helpful. RCMP members get transferred. Insinuating they're transferred because of a problem is incorrect. It's really sad that someone like Cpl Proce is being speculated about in this manner with no just cause.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

Fancy wrote:Since you live on the Westside, why not stop in at the Community Police office and make a few enquiries ? I'm sure they'd be happy to help you.

The RCMP have also been known to call an ambulance to drive people to KGH for an evaluation.

I am only saying this to let people know that they do many things to help people.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

Fancy wrote:Have to laugh really how someone can spin a statement around. Using the quote feature would be helpful. RCMP members get transferred. Insinuating they're transferred because of a problem is incorrect. It's really sad that someone like Cpl Proce is being speculated about in this manner with no just cause.

Even if there were something to this a$$inine idea, would it not make more sense to transfer the female officer who was involved in the incident? DUH!

Oh, and Corporal Proce has been transferred to Lumby. Gee, that really sounds like they wanted to get him out of the area....a whole 30 minutes down the road.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
checkm8

74 year old in Enderby

Post by checkm8 »

Zee solution, and the only hope for zis zing, iz to ignore
zee rantz and ravz of zat mum of min-z, and zen it mite
zip it.
Zis thread should be zapped
G Holden/ Westside/Wesbank
javascript:emoticon(':125:')
"Those who sacrifice their essential liberty to buy
temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety".
"Ben F"
omisimaw
Guru

Re: 74 year old in Enderby...

Post by omisimaw »

Wonder if we can get an update on what happened in the end to this story....
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Ask her - she's on Facebook.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

Fancy wrote:Ask her - she's on Facebook.

Got a link?
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

It appears the park has new "congenial hosts".

http://www.enderby.com/riversidepark/
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

So take it no one has a follow up on the story.... like were the charges dropped?
okanaganchoppers

Post by okanaganchoppers »

It has often and confidently been asserted, that this topic's truth will never be known: Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Enderby? Get those abusive seniors under lock and key. The drug dealers? What drug dealers?
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

bob vernon wrote:Enderby? Get those abusive seniors under lock and key. The drug dealers? What drug dealers?

:dyinglaughing:
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

gardengirl wrote:It appears the park has new "congenial hosts".

http://www.enderby.com/riversidepark/

LOL new summer season coming and if memory serves you know this area and the campground.... is it still around?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

CV23 ... I agree ... crazyoleme does not very often see things in the same light as most other people

LoneWolf ... I think that that would be the normal perspective.

Return to “Central Okanagan”