iodine pills for bc resedents

waynetyea
Fledgling

iodine pills for bc resedents

Post by waynetyea »

i sure hope that someone is going to ship some from back east to here. because you can bet that there aint any here. and none on order for out west ..... boy ottawa sure is taking good care of us . dont think for a minute that there will be no fallout here.. i was here when chernobyl blew up and they gave us warnings not to go out... they had no pills then either... or back east had none they wanted to give us and it was much dilluted by the time it got here... its going to arrive ... be ready to stay in home till it passes. and its going to be 50 times stronger as there has been 5 explosions in 3 power plants not just one....but dont panic . and thanks ottawa from your enemy out west. because that they way you treat the west. like the ememy
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Re: iodine pills for bc resedents

Post by NAB »

Chill Pills would be more effective ;-)

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Amarow121
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Amarow121 »

perhaps spelling lessons?
eMeM
Übergod

Post by eMeM »

With all the conflicting reports out there I don't think it's such a bad idea to err on the side of caution. I wonder if any local stores would have the stuff in stock. Not that I think people are rushing out to buy it, what I mean to ask is whether anyone would actually stock the stuff on a regular basis. Where would you look? Health food stores or just a pharmacy?
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Return to “B.C.”