Why Kienan’s abduction was 1 in 10 million

Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Why Kienan’s abduction was 1 in 10 million

Post by Piecemaker »

toughnut wrote:In the end it shows once again the police do poor policing.They calim they have over 60 agents looking for hopley and yet it appears he was right there all the time as how else was he able to simply drop the kid off at its home and yet was never detected??

He wasn't "right there all the time". The house that was reportedly broken into was broken into the night that Kienan went missing. The occupant of the home came home later that night or the next morning to find her front door deadbolted and the RCMP noted the footprint in her garage.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
toughnut
Board Meister

Post by toughnut »

Piecemaker wrote:
toughnut wrote:In the end it shows once again the police do poor policing.They calim they have over 60 agents looking for hopley and yet it appears he was right there all the time as how else was he able to simply drop the kid off at its home and yet was never detected??

He wasn't "right there all the time". The house that was reportedly broken into was broken into the night that Kienan went missing. The occupant of the home came home later that night or the next morning to find her front door deadbolted and the RCMP noted the footprint in her garage.

I do beleive you have misread and misunderstand my posting.Iam talking about after the abduction and the return of the abductee. 60 + agents are searching for this nitwit and cant find him yet he delivers the kid back to the house unharmed
I just shake my head when i read posts like yours and this type of disgusting police work
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Why do you shake your head from someone misunderstanding your post? Your post stated he was "right there all the time."
That means, to me, that he was within town limits right under their noses. Leaving the area in a car for points unknown and hiding in the bush, makes for a greater challenge in locating someone.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
toughnut
Board Meister

Post by toughnut »

Piecemaker wrote:Why do you shake your head from someone misunderstanding your post? Your post stated he was "right there all the time."
That means, to me, that he was within town limits right under their noses. Leaving the area in a car for points unknown and hiding in the bush, makes for a greater challenge in locating someone.

BECAUSE my post was very simple and straight forward,.any idiot knows that "right there all the time means" in the general area for gods sake.Beside It was more than obvious i was refering to the ghost return of the kid and not the abduction
READ THE POST properly before BEEKING off
Jeckle
Fledgling

Post by Jeckle »

toughnut wrote:
Piecemaker wrote:Why do you shake your head from someone misunderstanding your post? Your post stated he was "right there all the time."

BECAUSE my post was very simple and straight forward,.any idiot knows that "right there all the time means" in the general area for gods sake.Beside It was more than obvious i was refering to the ghost return of the kid and not the abduction
READ THE POST properly before BEEKING off

Rude, rude, rude!
No reply for you! :smt018

Return to “B.C.”