Clifford Robert Olsen is dead!

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Clifford Robert Olsen is dead!

Post by Queen K »

dogspoiler wrote:
Queen K wrote:Flush? Into our drinking water? :ohmygod: How about putting him on the next space mission and releasing his ashes far far away from normal people?

I don't know where your toilet flushes Queenie, ours goes into a sewer. :dyinglaughing:

Ah ya, I'm thinking then he might end up in someone's Ogogrow, and we'd have "OHNO Grow" or the land all around would die.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

This guy's getting to be more and more famous...
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Does Clifford Olsen get into heaven if he accepted God into his life, even with his last breath? I've heard that God forgives all our sins, yet there's this place called hell. What gives? Where will Clifford Olsen's spirit wind up?

Will ANY minister at ANY church today discuss this in the sermon today? Or will it be the annual discussion about how the changing leaves in autumn are allegorical to our lives? Or how we should be thankful at Thanksgiving for the bountiful harvest? With the congregation all sitting there, their brains parked in neutral?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Bob Vernon, I'm sure that is a valid debate all across the board. But why assume every congregation (really a group of people) want to ruminate on complete evil each and every day/seminar/lecture/sermon?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

bob vernon wrote:Does Clifford Olsen get into heaven if he accepted God into his life, even with his last breath? I've heard that God forgives all our sins, yet there's this place called hell. What gives? Where will Clifford Olsen's spirit wind up?

Will ANY minister at ANY church today discuss this in the sermon today? Or will it be the annual discussion about how the changing leaves in autumn are allegorical to our lives? Or how we should be thankful at Thanksgiving for the bountiful harvest? With the congregation all sitting there, their brains parked in neutral?

There's a topic for the Church and Conspiracies thread. lol
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I asked this question about Clifford Olsen's spirit getting admittance to heaven because it is relevant to one of Christianity's most basic beliefs. I didn't expect all congregations to be consumed with a discussion about Olsen, but I would expect some to be. We wonder why Christianity is dying. (Yes it is. Go and look at the age profile at any church. There might be some young people there, but they typically attend with their parents and as soon as they become independent, they sleep in on Sunday and do something else with the rest of the day)

With Western society going into decline and the middle class disappearing as the wealthy 1% hog all the wealth, we are looking for something to step forward and become a philosophy that we can live our lives with. Christianity just isn't relevant to the people today. And not just because of the question of heaven or hell. I see many of our political leaders attend church each week....... for about an hour. And then turn around and give tax cuts to the rich and big corporations and reduce programs for the poor, our health system, and the schools. Kinda like bad Samaritans.
Jeckle
Fledgling

Post by Jeckle »

bob vernon wrote:
With Western society going into decline and the middle class disappearing as the wealthy 1% hog all the wealth, we are looking for something to step forward and become a philosophy that we can live our lives with. Christianity just isn't relevant to the people today. And not just because of the question of heaven or hell. I see many of our political leaders attend church each week....... for about an hour. And then turn around and give tax cuts to the rich and big corporations and reduce programs for the poor, our health system, and the schools. Kinda like bad Samaritans.

Money is God.
You can all the faith in the world, but without money you will still end up in a cardboard box.
Does the church even take in homeless people anymore?
I see Sesame Street is now educating pre-schoolers on the subject of poverty and hunger. Lily is the new poor muppet.
How twisted is that?
Watch the pharmaceutical companies come out with a Prozac Jr.
Geez, what a wacky world we are creating. The politicians can't/won't deal with poverty issues so lets put that weight on the children. grrrrrr
Whoops....ranting...
I obviously don't believe in Heaven or Hell, but I really hope there is a special place in the after-life for people like Olsen.
May all his victims rest in peace and their loved ones have some peace knowing this monster is dead.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

fvkasm2x wrote:I don't think God has much to do with this.

Amen anyway!

Gone with the wind, just 30 years later then should have been. May his victims families finally rest and move on.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I read that one of the victims Daddy's died screaming out his name. I can't imagine the torment for the families, the letters, the details. BTW, since he never repented he won't go to Heaven if there is a Heaven - quite sure even Satan doesn't want him.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Roadster wrote:
fvkasm2x wrote:I don't think God has much to do with this.

Amen anyway!

Gone with the wind, just 30 years later then should have been. May his victims families finally rest and move on.

I second your Amen...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “B.C.”