Alex Tsakumis Blog

logicalview
Guru

Re: Alex Tsakumis Blog

Post by logicalview »

All that he is doing is feeding the same old schlop to those who just can't get enough.

Government shut him down?

Naw, just a publicity stunt.
Not afraid to say "It".
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

logicalview wrote:All that he is doing is feeding the same old schlop to those who just can't get enough.

Government shut him down?

Naw, just a publicity stunt.

Same old schlop?? I am sure you didn't read the documents he has presented in the MSM!!! :dyinglaughing:
Chill
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Same topic new date.....

Anyone heard anything ?

He was MIA in Jan 2014, then back Jan 29th, issuing teasers for future editions of his blog, then,,, zip.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

He probably slit his wrists when he came to the realization that Adrian Dix was stepping down.

On the bright side, you can fulfill your need for complete baloney by buying a National Enquirer at any newstand.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Rwede wrote:He probably slit his wrists when he came to the realization that Adrian Dix was stepping down.

On the bright side, you can fulfill your need for complete baloney by buying a National Enquirer at any newstand.

Oh come now, everyone knows Globe Magazine is better by far. 8-P
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

my5cents wrote:Same topic new date.....

Anyone heard anything ?

He was MIA in Jan 2014, then back Jan 29th, issuing teasers for future editions of his blog, then,,, zip.

It seems he is having problems setting up his new site which will include his online radio show,but here is a link to his new site.

http://wiserise.info/2014/01/return-alex-g-tsakumis/
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

maple leaf wrote:It seems he is having problems setting up his new site which will include his online radio show,but here is a link to his new site.

http://wiserise.info/2014/01/return-alex-g-tsakumis/

Thanks maple, however that site just links back to his 28 January segment, which was followed the next day with his last segment. One would think there'd be something somewhere on the web on his absence.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

why dont you just email alex and ask... he seems open to that...;)
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Yes, I've thought about that, I just expected that after five weeks, one of us would have already done so, and I didn't want to compound anything he was going through.
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

i was waiting for someone to do it too....so you go do it and report back ;)
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Msg sent, awaiting a reply from Mr Tsakumis.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

my5cents wrote:Msg sent, awaiting a reply from Mr Tsakumis.

Alex's next headline: "Christy Clark lied about email sent by someone she has never heard of that asked how my website was coming along!" Exclusive details to follow!
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

No reply from Alex.

Tried his web site today and it is gone.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

There are some interesting comments on "House of Infamy" about AGT's actions with people with whom he disagrees with on his blog.

Check out his badgering of and physical threats to some of the people he disagrees with:

I too have been 'banned' from his site, because i had the audacity to have differing opinions than his and because i shamed him for all his name-calling.

I can go you one better ... this *bleep* phoned me at home and threatened me to 'stay off his blog' or i'd be 'smiling without my front teeth'.

Yes, he is a full blown *bleep* and there is no limit to how low he will stoop ... he even posted some rant about how he'd forwarded my posts and MY threats to the police and they have taken me into custody or some such nonsense.

hahaha Now that i think about it, i think what put hime over the edge is when i commented on how silly a bald headed man looked with a mullet.

This is hilarious ... we've all had similiar experiences with that tub of goo.

Initially, he is entertaining. Then, once you express an opinion that is counter to his, he calls you names, belittles your ideas, and his aliases come on board and slag you while praising him.

Shortly thereafter, he stops posting your comments and he spins some lies about your behavour ... this jerk even phoned me last night to threaten me 6 different times, each time i said nothing and hung up as soon as i recognized his voice.

Why any of you believe a single from that mulleted freak is beyond me.
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

^^ sounds just like around here in the political arena,with all the insults and name calling from 3-4 people.And we are suppose to believe the above 2 examples LOL!!
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________

Return to “B.C.”