Alex Tsakumis Blog

my5cents
Guru

Alex Tsakumis Blog

Post by my5cents »

Just tried to go into "http://alexgtsakumis.com/" and found the following :

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache mod_qos/9.69 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at alexgtsakumis.com Port 80

He stated on Monday he was going have a full week of info on the BC Rail scandal.

Was he nuked out ????
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Alex Tsakumis Blog

Post by flamingfingers »

my5cents wrote:Just tried to go into "http://alexgtsakumis.com/" and found the following :

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache mod_qos/9.69 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at alexgtsakumis.com Port 80

He stated on Monday he was going have a full week of info on the BC Rail scandal.

Was he nuked out ????

Would not surprise me - he had taken some pretty hefty shots at a bunch of high ranking people (BC Libs) and has the documentation and proof to back up his statements. He has a server down in the States if I remember correctly, so there may be a glitch on that end. Will be interesting to see what rolls out.
Chill
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

interesting....looks like the liberals didnt like what he was saying... not really surprising, they have shown over and over again they "get even" with those who dissent..wonder how they were able to shut it down...since Tsakumis said he moved his site to american servers
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Yes, it may be nothing. I guess because of the content we are all on high alert and perhaps expecting something to happen.

As for me, I've taken copies of most of the documents he's posted. Now glad I did.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Logitack wrote:interesting....looks like the liberals didnt like what he was saying... not really surprising, they have shown over and over again they "get even" with those who dissent..wonder how they were able to shut it down...since Tsakumis said he moved his site to american servers

I agree, but wouldn't use the word "dissent", instead "don't blindly follow", and or "don't lower their eyes, bow, and keep their mouth shut"
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

More likely there is a glitch on the server. I've seen php errors like that before.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Nebula wrote:More likely there is a glitch on the server. I've seen php errors like that before.

Your probably right Nebula. If it wasn't Tsakumis and if it wasn't the week he was devoting to BC Rail, there wouldn't be the concern and speculation.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Well, Google got a cache copy of the home page as of Dec 8 08:51 GMT and he had made a last blog entry yesterday. Here's the most recent three. The continue reading links don't work however as they get that same forbidden message from the sertver/domain..

EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS: Brian Kieran’s ‘Basi-Virk’ Statement to the RCMP–Session Two, First!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

There are moments when you want to take something back. When you know you’ve failed yourself miserably; and haven’t we all done that?! When your ethical lapse was so great, you really wonder what the hell you were thinking. Well, apparently Brian Kieran had one of those lapses–and one of those moments. It’s recurring for him, according to Brian, that old lovable sock, decent guy that he is, he’s constantly verklempt. Yes, when he’s not ridiculing me on his blog–where he refers to me so very respectfully as “Alex Tattoomis”, Kieran’s feeling... [Continue reading]

EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS: The Infamous ‘Stalking Horse’ Reference–OmniTRAX Stayed in the Process; But Brian Kieran Told the RCMP It Was Only About Dave Basi’s ‘Over-Selling’…Really?

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On September 15, 2004, former Pilothouse Public Affairs chieftain Brian Kieran, walked into the Victoria law offices of Brooks, Marshall and Reynolds. It was there, at 10:30am, that Kieran began his second of two statements to the RCMP, in return for immunity on the bribes he admitted to providing Dave Basi and Bob Virk (which in his second statement he describes as simply being a “courier”). On Page 29 and 30 (you’ll see the whole transcript in its entirety tomorrow), Kieran actually tells Cpl. Cowan (the RCMP investigator who bought a home off Dave Basi’s mother) that... [Continue reading]

The First ‘Basi-Virk’ Inquiry Should be of the RCMP Investigation ‘Everywhichway’ that Ignored Evidence Regarding Christy Clark

Monday, December 5, 2011

As a preclude to this week’s ‘Basi-Virk’ posts, I wanted you to have a look at a few items from the agreed upon ‘Statement of Facts’, which aided to end the trial. Before we begin, remember in all of this that the former Deputy Premier and now Premier swore an oath to Cabinet confidentiality. Christy Clark maintains that she comported herself “spotlessly” and discharged her duties “with integrity.” She was never charged with anything, she maintains, “because there was nothing there.” She “bumped into” Erik Bornmann,... [Continue reading]
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

It appears to be up and running
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

Was just on his sight,for the second time today,The continued reading link is working for me,I've had no problem what's so ever on his blog.And look forward to his continual exposure of the corruption within this Liberal government.Since the Main stream media give the Liberals a free ride on corruption ,it is a good thing that there is someone like Alex willing to expose this stuff.Good on him.Wish Jack Webster was still around too.
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

maple leaf wrote:Was just on his sight,for the second time today,The continued reading link is working for me,I've had no problem what's so ever on his blog.And look forward to his continual exposure of the corruption within this Liberal government.Since the Main stream media give the Liberals a free ride on corruption ,it is a good thing that there is someone like Alex willing to expose this stuff.Good on him.Wish Jack Webster was still around too.

Agree 100 % Yes, Webster was something wasn't he ?
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Ah, it is up and running now but maybe not for long and this is why:

I’m going to make this quick simply because I need to upgrade servers AGAIN, and I’m not sure how long I’ll be on again.

37,000 of you were reading the Kieran pieces at once, along with another 55 who were scouring all the ‘Basi-Virk’ pieces, including the BC Government server which spent 18 hours straight on here and a seven hour stretch by the Justice Department in Ottawa.

While I’m flattered by the incredible amount of traffic, please use your judgement. The longer you stay or keep coming back to the same piece, the bigger stress on the system.

So, I’m having a new set up built as we speak. It might take a day or so. Therefore, no posts until Monday. Otherwise, there is no guarantee that this current system won’t crash again.

As one of the techs working on it noted, “you’re numbers are unbelievable…”

Yep, who needs the slack-a**ed MSM who have done NOTHING for the past decade.
Chill
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

So do those of you who suggested that the government had shut down Tsakumis have something to say now??
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

Urbane wrote:So do those of you who suggested that the government had shut down Tsakumis have something to say now??

no urb, but....

the BC Government server which spent 18 hours straight on here and a seven hour stretch by the Justice Department in Ottawa.

makes you wonder why BC government is spending so much time on his blog..18 hours? LOL
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Urbane wrote:So do those of you who suggested that the government had shut down Tsakumis have something to say now??

Yes!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALEX TSAKUMIS!!

Your readership has outgrown your server. Which only goes to show you that there are THOUSANDS of us here who want to know the truth about this Liberal government's corrupt dealings. And more and more people will be coming to your site as word spreads on what you are uncovering! Go Alex!!
Chill

Return to “B.C.”