ICBC and satisfaction surveys.

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: ICBC above the law?

Post by Bsuds »

most people pay their Bills and do the mandatory surveys so don't have to call block the collection agencies and Stats Can.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
French Castanut
Lord of the Board

Re: ICBC and satisfaction surveys.

Post by French Castanut »

They called me back tonight. I didn't take the call. I'll see how many more times they'll call, even if on Sunday I told them about 5x I didn't want to answer their survey.
Vote C'Nutz for President of the Republic of BC May 14th!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

all tattooed wrote:They called me back tonight. I didn't take the call. I'll see how many more times they'll call, even if on Sunday I told them about 5x I didn't want to answer their survey.

Pick up and say you would like to do the survey but you need to get them to hold for a min while you finish something. Then set the phone down and see how long they hold till they give up.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
French Castanut
Lord of the Board

Post by French Castanut »

Bsuds wrote:
all tattooed wrote:They called me back tonight. I didn't take the call. I'll see how many more times they'll call, even if on Sunday I told them about 5x I didn't want to answer their survey.

Pick up and say you would like to do the survey but you need to get them to hold for a min while you finish something. Then set the phone down and see how long they hold till they give up.

Going to the bathroom and being noisy could be a good option for them not to call back. Lol. Too bad the smell doesn't travel accross wires.

Damn! It's a cellphone...wireless :bethecoffee:
Vote C'Nutz for President of the Republic of BC May 14th!
ToyotaKing

Post by ToyotaKing »

Thought I would bump this thread, Same number has been calling me every day for the last 3 days.

They must be back at it again....

Return to “B.C.”