Always a Protest

Imreal
Generalissimo Postalot

Always a Protest

Post by Imreal »

There seems to be a protest about one thing or another almost daily, and in some instances apparently the same people keep popping up. My question is, can a person make a decent living as a proffessional protester? With this big pipeline proposal, you can be sure there will be lots of protests. Where do I apply? Do I have to be on welfare to be a protester, or can anybody do it? Does it help to be a vegetarian or vegan? Do I need a weird haircut, or is nicely trimmed acceptable. I don't do drugs, will that be a problem?
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Always a Protest

Post by Captain Awesome »

Imreal wrote:I don't do drugs, will that be a problem?

It will be hard to fit in for you...Try smoking crack once in a while - this will help you speak logically, make appropriate demands, and find like-minded individuals.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

Imreal wrote:There seems to be a protest about one thing or another almost daily, and in some instances apparently the same people keep popping up. My question is, can a person make a decent living as a proffessional protester? With this big pipeline proposal, you can be sure there will be lots of protests. Where do I apply? Do I have to be on welfare to be a protester, or can anybody do it? Does it help to be a vegetarian or vegan? Do I need a weird haircut, or is nicely trimmed acceptable. I don't do drugs, will that be a problem?

Why not ask members of Greenpeace and look into the financial affairs of Paul Watson? Greenpeace owns some pretty big ships and some very serious, "high tech equipment", including helicopters, electronics, etc, etc.
Imreal
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Imreal »

Does Paul Watson smoke crack?

Return to “B.C.”