Right foot's wash up on the coast

friedemann
Fledgling

Right foot's wash up on the coast

Post by friedemann »

Anybody hear if that has been solved ? Or what has happened ? For a while it was a news item for TV, now not a peep.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: Right foot's wash up on the coast

Post by Nebula »

Police were actively investigating the appearance of numerous right feet but then they left.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
racewife
Board Meister

Post by racewife »

:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Neb, always chewing with his foot in his mouth.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Neb you are terrible ( I have a crush) the foot thing was too odd, and then no feet so saying watch another wash up.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Neb should sign his postings.

Neb
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I don't know what makes less sense. The feet that keep washing up on shore, or the CNN articles telling us about it.

feet.png
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I want to know what is going on with all the feet, foul play or no foul play, this latest incident is yet another mystery for the ages. And how many feet are out there, washed up where there are no people to find them?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Queen K wrote:I want to know what is going on with all the feet, foul play or no foul play, this latest incident is yet another mystery for the ages. And how many feet are out there, washed up where there are no people to find them?

Much like people found out with subway the remains found were only 11 inches and no longer considered a foot...... :1422:

As for the actual shock and mystery. How many people annually go missing at sea for non suspicious or suspicious reason, never minding the "cement shoe" people just off the off bridge.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Do you think it's possible that some UBC medical students are putting these feet in the water? There is a supply of cadavers with feet that could be severed and put in a running shoe and tossed into Georgia Strait. I'm suspicious that at least some of them are.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

bob vernon wrote:Do you think it's possible that some UBC medical students are putting these feet in the water? There is a supply of cadavers with feet that could be severed and put in a running shoe and tossed into Georgia Strait. I'm suspicious that at least some of them are.

I think that would be less likely than people off boats at sea and washing ashore, but then again I would assume a medical school would keep an inventory of parts, but then again, would we be shocked to find out that the odd frat had one go missing for "cadaver pong"
totoramona
Board Meister

Post by totoramona »

There is a recent theory that it is the natural currents of the waters of BC's coastline that eventually disarticulate the hands and feet of drowning victims and that it is the new style of shoes that is causing the feet to float to the surface.

http://www.theprovince.com/quite+solved+mystery+severed+feet/10281333/story.html

Return to “B.C.”