campaigning liberals

hockey dude

campaigning liberals

Post by hockey dude »

I see miss Christy Clark and her henchman are already campaigning on our tax dollar. This woman and her so called group makes me sick on how her photo ops cost us the people of Britsh Columbia so much money. Now she is trying to by our vote by spending our hard earned tax dollars. Not mine baby. your not getting anymore of mine. :discodance:
Looney
Fledgling

Re: campaigning liberals

Post by Looney »

:rate10:
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Yup. Perhaps had they spent more time, effort, and taxpayer dollars between writ droppings over the past decade actually thinking things through and "governing" well in the best interests of ALL BC citizens, ...and less time and effort between election writ droppings campaigning for their party on the taxpayer's dime (especially lying, cheating, promoting, avoiding, and hyper-slagging those who disagree with them simply to hide the truth and stifle debate and legal process ), they (and the province) wouldn't be in the gross situation they/we are now in. But it has been self serving, ineffective and incompetent Ministers, a tuned out and asleep caucus and party sheeple membership, the private corporate sector (most particularly the resources and energy sector), and insider lobbyists and trough feeders who are at the root of helping it all happen that way.

Nab
Last edited by NAB on Jun 30th, 2012, 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
John500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by John500 »

Desperately hanging on to power. The longer they (lieberals) wait, the deeper they fall. Somehow they cant "read" the electorate. Or better said, they think the electorate is stupid. IMO, even with all kinds of election promises that often are quickly forgotten after an election, they are done many times over. However the electorate does not forget. Somehowe these lieberals think they are the only answer to BC. Its time for a huge broom to sweep them clean.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Actually John, the electorate does forget. Just write them a one time cheque for a hundred dollars, "give" them a new bridge, or throw a big ten day party for sports fans, and just watch how easily and quickly they 'forget'. Particularly forgetting where that hundred dollars, bridge or party money came from in the first place, .....and where a significant percentage of it actually ended up.

Na

Return to “B.C.”