R.I.P Amanda Todd

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Exactly Glacier
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Good to see an extradition. Finally!

https://globalnews.ca/news/7622978/aman ... ed-canada/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

it's about time, and now what a joke of a sentence 6 months in jail
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Where does it say he received a 6 month sentence? He's had a first appearance and his next appearance is scheduled for Feb. 12 for a pre-trial conference in New Westminster.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

^^ the way I understand it is this fellow has done 10 years in Holland already and now facing trial here after extradition.
If found guilty of charges, I believe his sentence will be done in Holland.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Accused in Amanda Todd cyberbullying case alleged to have used 22 accounts to sextort teen

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6479407
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bumped up

Apparently Canada isn’t the only country that doesn’t give a damn about victim/s. Holland also doesn’t give a damn about victim/s.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9802349/aydi ... anda-todd/
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Amanda's suicide broke my heart back then. My daughter was at her age then. It's a tragedy, but if any good came out of it, it's a lesson for parents to teach their kids that life is bigger than internet.

Return to “B.C.”