Pot posession charges 88% increase in BC

goatboy
Guru

Re: Pot posession charges 88% increase in BC

Post by goatboy »

theyeti wrote:ya hes *bleep* i agree .. but in his defense he was homeless living in a raspberry bush .
and how come the cop is going around buying dime bags .. that seems pretty petty to me

not to defend my stupid buddy but it seems like a bit of a witch hunt .

his parents ponied up for a lawyer for him cost them thousands and he was caught red handed .

i woulda just plead guilty and asked in court why the cop is buying ten sacks on the beach .

as for me big brother got me . had some warrants in alberta . radar gun came back that i had warrants so the officer came and found me on the hwy 20 mins later .

when they searched my vehicle they found a small bag of weed . was pretty sad to lose my dope and have to pay a 700 dollar tow bill and have court in alberta it cost me maybe 10 or 12 grand by the time it was all done . all this for a bit of weed ??

my warrant was for driving infractions in calgary about 6 years earlier i thought i got away with it . oh well i was guilty i paid up ..

its pretty sad that we do this to honest ppl just trying to get to work with there meds !
take my dope away ill be the first one to tell u im not near as nice without it !
i dont go to the doctor the green medicine keeps me healthy !

ppl need to see this for what it is !

yes there is money in pot ... ritefully so there is huge demand for it . the reason there is huge demand is because it makes alot of ppl feel ok about the world we live in .

alot of u older folks who are saying weed is evil and all that .. u r entitled to your opinion

keep beating your heads against the wall and struggling on against the tidal surge that is the pro dope movement !

Because if you smoke weed, you too can become this intelligent!
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

keith1612 wrote:

ya mr duh cop above keeps posting that they do everything by the book and correct and they treat everyone fairly.
some of us know better.
they can try and con some people but not all of us will fall for it.

Ok, you're right, you caught them. The truth is, they treat the stupid ones way worse.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

goatboy wrote:Because if you smoke weed, you too can become this intelligent!

:dyinglaughing:
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

lol you know i dont smoke weed and dont want to but i sure as heck can see the wasted money by the police trying to win a fight against a bunch of guys who want to play nintendo and eat nacho's.
keep spending tax dollars to do nothing.
as we criminalize weed worse in Canada we are making heroin shoot up sites and pushing oxys and methadone at every doctors office.
what a waste of manpower and money.
i could in the end care less if its legal, just what a money pit for nothing.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

keith1612 wrote:lol you know i dont smoke weed and dont want to but i sure as heck can see the wasted money by the police trying to win a fight against a bunch of guys who want to play nintendo and eat nacho's.
keep spending tax dollars to do nothing.
as we criminalize weed worse in Canada we are making heroin shoot up sites and pushing oxys and methadone at every doctors office.
what a waste of manpower and money.
i could in the end care less if its legal, just what a money pit for nothing.

If you understood about where the money is made with BC bud, you'll know it's not in selling some dope to a kid. It's made by shipping it south and then bringing coke back into BC. Legalizing it in BC will do nothing to stop the trade of it into the US and could, in fact, increase the amount of cocaine coming back into BC.

The police bust grow ops, not to deprive theyeti of his "medication" (good one), but to stem the flow of hard drugs back into Canada.
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

goatboy wrote:
If you understood about where the money is made with BC bud, you'll know it's not in selling some dope to a kid. It's made by shipping it south and then bringing coke back into BC. Legalizing it in BC will do nothing to stop the trade of it into the US and could, in fact, increase the amount of cocaine coming back into BC.

The police bust grow ops, not to deprive theyeti of his "medication" (good one), but to stem the flow of hard drugs back into Canada.

lol i think you read too many media stories on it.
i remember when they tried to say the americans traded coke on par for weed, what a joke.
consider the USA is lowering their laws that would decrease our importation as supply and demand.
if Harper was worried about weed to the USA why did he change the law to stipulate anyone with more than 5 plants (lol thats 1/5 of the average medical start amount) gets automatic prison time in canada now,
someone with 7 plants in his back yard most likely isnt exporting it and importing cocaine.
we have a broken system.
look the doctors in BC were just suggesting allowing friggin extasy.
no i think there is something wrong.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Prohibition has always been a failure. Prohibition will always be a failure. Who’s more stupid? The pothead who wants to chill out, lay back and smoke his doobie (or whatever they are calling it now) and maybe eat a bag or two of nacho chips, or the moralistically blinded, bureaucratic ideologue morons who want to continue wasting billions and billions in tax dollars on completely fruitless and counterproductive (drug laws create more problems than drug use) efforts?
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Still doesn't make it right to break the laws. You, Steven, of all people should know that.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

steven lloyd wrote:Prohibition has always been a failure. Prohibition will always be a failure. Who’s more stupid? The pothead who wants to chill out, lay back and smoke his doobie (or whatever they are calling it now) and maybe eat a bag or two of nacho chips, or the moralistically blinded, bureaucratic ideologue morons who want to continue wasting billions and billions in tax dollars on completely fruitless and counterproductive (drug laws create more problems than drug use) efforts?

well i dont think all drugs should be legal and ok.
the worst nowadays appear doctor prescribed.
but it does seem the majority of people either smoke weed or have no issues with it.
so why not concentrate on crap that kills kids like meth.
yes if guys are trading weed for coke then nail them hard, thats a border issue.
go down town Vernon and look at the junkies around the wholesale club, target who is supplying them.
ohhh ya thats the methadone clinic.
there are some real hard drugs and dealers in the okanagan now (as a kid pot and mushrooms was big to me) and they are the ones killing and hurting children.
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

Smurf wrote:Still doesn't make it right to break the laws. You, Steven, of all people should know that.

what if the laws are just a waste of time and stupid and most everyone but a few crazy lawmakers know that?
look how many fought Harpers new law bills.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Then the laws have to be changed but it doesn't mean that anyone can break a law that they think is a waste of time and/or stupid. That is not the way it works. It's not the way it can work. We are no longer the wild wet.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

It would be nice if people were smart enough that we didn't need laws but I believe it's pretty obvious that day will never come.

WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

Smurf wrote:Then the laws have to be changed but it doesn't mean that anyone can break a law that they think is a waste of time and/or stupid. That is not the way it works. It's not the way it can work. We are no longer the wild wet.

I just don't understand this, the govt makes their own rules but we can't. Sorry , I have my own set of ethics and if they don't jive with the majority of idiots... What did your parents say," if they all jumped off a bridge would you?"
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

Smurf wrote:Then the laws have to be changed but it doesn't mean that anyone can break a law that they think is a waste of time and/or stupid. That is not the way it works. It's not the way it can work. We are no longer the wild wet.

of course not.
but adapting is more sense.
as was posted above look how prohobition worked in the USA and look how its working here with weed.
its created its own millionares and drug barons.
as i said i bet if you polled all of canada and asked if they wanted any furthor funds wasted chasing weed stoners id bet a nice $100 bill society would vote to drop it.
shame Harper went nuts with his crime bill going after everything.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

WhatThe wrote:I just don't understand this, the govt makes their own rules but we can't. Sorry , I have my own set of ethics and if they don't jive with the majority of idiots...

Do you suggest ignoring society rules and laws now, and just doing what feels right to you?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.

Return to “B.C.”