Amanda Todd mother declined antibullying forum access

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Amanda Todd mother declined antibullying forum access

Post by Fancy »

He didn't imply anything of the sort.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Well you claim a grieving mothers actions were for "5 minutes of fame" that is quite an inflammatory thing to say.
it implies she let her daughter commit suicide for her own benefit, in this case, as CA stated "5 minutes of fame." You see nothing sick about this?

Cap didn't claim anything of the sort. What he said was that after the fact, a seemingly absentee mother is seen to be stepping into the limelight as a result of the death of her daughter.

He never said, and it couldn't be twisted to shore up your "understanding" as you have tried to do that the mother caused, created or encouraged the death as a means to gain notoriety.

Read more closely and don't let your emotions rule your keyboard.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Alvis is a crusader with good intentions, perhaps looking for his or her 5 minutes of fame. Actually, isn't it supposed to be 15 minutes of fame? At any rate, the reason given for not having her attend seems logical enough to me. It's not all about her, despite the recent loss of her daughter.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

Glacier wrote:

Alvis wrote:Then maybe Capt. ought to quit making libelous assumptions (that he is unwilling to back up) about a mother who just lost her child to suicide.
Yeah I'm the bad guy here.....

There you go again putting words in people's mouths. I never once said you were the bad guy. I also never even said I agree with CA.

Why on earth would CA have to back up a claim he never made is beyond me is all I was saying.
Well you claim a grieving mothers actions were for "5 minutes of fame" that is quite an inflammatory thing to say.
it implies she let her daughter commit suicide for her own benefit, in this case, as CA stated "5 minutes of fame." You see nothing sick about this?

it does not imply anything of the sort.Anyone that thinks it implys this rediculous suggestion is in themselves rediculous
The way i read it and anyone with any good sense is that it implys nothing of the sort what so ever

Return to “B.C.”