iPark and ICBC in bed together?

my5cents
Guru

Re: iPark and ICBC in bed together?

Post by my5cents »

The Rooster wrote:Come on people , ICBC gave out license plate info , WOW. Ow about the fact that they suppress info that should go to the victims in accidents and the fact hat the government, especially the Fiberals that steal their revenues from them , tell doctors ot to run certain tests after an accident , not to save money, but to suppress medical info . I know people that have almost died because ICBC has refused to exspidite tests , I feel with the desire to see them die before the settlement .

By the way , if you die before a settlement ICBC doesn't have to pay your family anything . When you buy your insurance just notice ow it doesn't ask for a beneficiary in the event of death . Every other insurance company does

ICBC will hold back treatment hoping for you to DIE .

A Crown Corporation run by the BC government , that demands that ou pay them , and employs 5200 employees in BC , and in 2006 the Fiberals sold $3Billion of ICBC stock to Goldman Sachs , the very reason for the 2007 World Wide Financial Crisis .

Where do you get all this malarkey ? About the only thing you said that was true was that ICBC (The Insurance Corporation of British Columbia) is "A crown corporation run by the BC government"

By the way the "ICBC" who's stock was sold by Goldman Sachs was "the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-2 ... -show.html
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Liquidnails »

Don't pay them, problem solved.
The Rooster
Fledgling

Re: ipark and icbc in bed together?

Post by The Rooster »

sooperphreek wrote:ya. its scary to me that we have tickets and insurance tied directly together. that is gestapo crap. and next we may well see parking tickets and bridge crossing tolls and everything tied in. that kind of collusion is a sign of how bad things will get in the future.

When the state demands that you purchase insurance from the state owned business , that the state regulates . That is Communism. When the insurance company pays for an accident victims MSP after an accident and does not exspidite any procedures for the victim , then there should be competition allowed in that sector , not a monopoly , especially when the insurer is state owned. Owned by the taxpayers , citizens of this province , which have absolutely NO SAY in how it is run .

The Liberals have taken , atleast, $750Million each year from ICBC's revenues , prior to the Liberals ICBC used to exspidite MRI's and other procedures for accident victims .

ICBC employes 5200 people , do you think that the government will allow them to be sold ? ICBC pays more than private and also offers pensions and full benefits , unlike all private insurers. The average wage of private insurance companies is less than half of ICBC's , benefits included of course .
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

you are delusional if you think you will have a say in private run companies on the other side of the coin. they are driven by greed and will cheat, lie and steal with lawyers licking their lips. both have their flaws and both have their advantages. it is what it is. and companies would probably be able to push for collusion in this day and age and get it as well. just pay the right amount and get the fraser institute to do a study heralding it and it probably would happen.
The Rooster
Fledgling

Post by The Rooster »

sooperphreek wrote:you are delusional if you think you will have a say in private run companies on the other side of the coin. they are driven by greed and will cheat, lie and steal with lawyers licking their lips. both have their flaws and both have their advantages. it is what it is. and companies would probably be able to push for collusion in this day and age and get it as well. just pay the right amount and get the fraser institute to do a study heralding it and it probably would happen.

',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ICBC doesn't cheat or use their own lawyers or is greedy ? Me thinks eye has been inhaling thoust ownest farts. Fraser institute? Oh know another whiny teacher.

Return to “B.C.”