Mountie plays drums in the woods

simnut
Übergod

Re: Mountie plays drums in the woods

Post by simnut »

cutter7 wrote:I'll explain it for ya. most people don't want police around unless they need them. The fact that you know a few personally implies to me that either you are related to one or more or your work is connected therefore, your support is biased.

Soooooo.....can you explain that? I know "not so nice" cops too....one we are taking to court as we speak! Oh, I see.....you've only had to deal with cops in "not so nice" situations.....perhaps they came around when you didn't want them around?

Also "hearing " of good police or police stories without proof doesn't have much value either.

Well, this video is pretty good proof, I would say. About the best you're gonna get!

I can make up a good police story right now: My friend ( the truth} could not sleep one night as she thought a monster lived under her bed. She phoned 911 and a nice police officer sang soft kitty to her while she hid under her blanket and eventually fell to sleep.

More senseless babble :D
Don't you just love "discussing" with a stubborn Dutchman?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

the truth wrote:so, here you go again, this is a good cop story and you turn it into a kelowna cop bashing story
o wait
here cutter, cutter, cutter7

You keep focusing on me being a cop basher but you miss so much of the positive things I do say..

At least we got we got KL and Trunk !!! It ain't all bad !

Cheers boys !

Do that on purpose ?? Think there's a word for that ....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

MAPearce wrote:
They said "Sorry Mr. Pearce" , we got no one else. you'll have to put up with Mantler , Conlin and Brinnen for a few more years..

Take or leave the first two. While he did lose his temper with one little *bleep* a couple of years ago you are lucky to have a cop like Brinnen policing your community.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Bump Happy Mantler Sentencing Day . We could all use a a different drum beat to march too. Lets hope the force does something to make cops like this guy want to stay and bad ones to change their ways.
Peace be with you.

Return to “B.C.”