Restaurant drops 'albino' beer after name deemed offensive

zzontar
Guru

Re: Restaurant drops 'albino' beer after name deemed offensi

Post by zzontar »

It's appalling to have any type of system where every citizen but one could think a tribunal's actions are beyond ridiculous, yet all those citizens pay the tribunal's wages. So wrong, so very wrong.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
maxx
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by maxx »

There is on right to not be offended.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

maxx wrote:There is on right to not be offended.

I am offended by peoples body odour too. Going to file a complaint with Human Rights to get an order to force everyone to shower daily and use deodorant or pay me a per deum fine.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Next on the Commission's hit list is Earl's dark ale, Black Lab. Apparently some Jamaican thinks it could be some easy coin.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

flamingfingers wrote:
Horse pucks. More Liberal distortions (commonly called lies.)

logicalview wrote:
:dyinglaughing: how did I know the number one "stupidity apologist" for the NDP would take the bait. It was actually the Green Barbarian who drew my attention to the NDP platform when he was having all kinds of fun with the NDP wanting to create some kind of "hate hotline", which I had to admit sounded like one of the NDP's dumbest ideas. And that's saying something given how many dumb ideas they have had.

So FF - here's some horsepucks for you:
http://www.integritybc.ca/wp-content/up ... rm2009.pdf

Go to page 30. In bold letters it clearly states the NDP intention to form a Human Rights Commission. That's another whole set of bureaucrats and MILLIONS more dollars of extra taxpayer cash to complement the cash already spent annually on the HRT.. all to investigate complaints about the name of beer on a menu. Do you feel silly now FF? You should.

But this is neither here nor there. As much fun as it is to make FF eat horsepucks, the big question is - will Dix be as dense as Carole James in 2009? If Dix wants to waste millions on hiring even more bureaucrats creating more useless government agencies to enforce fake human rights and make stupid rulings, that's reason enough not to vote NDP. We'll see now won't we.

Of course the NDP will charge forward and create another redundant bureaucracy. Staff it with unionists, who in turn pay union dues, and the unions in turn send the dues to the NDP. One would be a fool to think Dix and his boys won't ¢a$h in on this windfall.

BTW, good work logicalview on once again presenting the facts and debunking the attacks from the leftist apologists. I appreciate your posts and look forward to more of your well-researched material. :smt023
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

If you want to blame someone for the mess the "Commission" has become, look no further than your "Visionary Leader", Gordo:
http://www.bchrcoalition.org/documents/ ... 11_000.pdf
Attachments
HUMRights, BC.JPG
Chill
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

*thin ice/Jo*
Not afraid to say "It".
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

*thin ice/Jo*
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

flamingfingers wrote:If you want to blame someone for the mess the "Commission" has become, look no further than your "Visionary Leader", Gordo:
http://www.bchrcoalition.org/documents/ ... 11_000.pdf

How is it Gordo's fault that the NDP want to dramatically increase spending on building an entirely redundant bureaucracy? Seems like complete deflection tactics to me. I just want to see if Dix copies the 2009 platform of his predecessor and talks about re-introducing an HRC.. If he does, I sincerely hope that it becomes a major election issue, as we don't want or need anymore expensive and redundant bureaucracy in the field of fake human rights enforcement.
Not afraid to say "It".

Return to “B.C.”