Is B.C. "tuning out" Liberals??

George+
Walks on Forum Water

Is B.C. "tuning out" Liberals??

Post by George+ »

Premier's first interview of election campaign.
Keith Baldrey has some interesting comments.
http://www.globaltvbc.com/clark+defends ... story.html
What do you think?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: Is B.C. "tuning out" Liberals??

Post by Donald G »

Last edited by Donald G on Mar 15th, 2013, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I think you are pushing hard to discredit the Liberals as much as possible in the hope that your NDP party will form the next government by emotional default rather than intellect. Being supportive of the concept of unionization is a good thing in principle ... providing that the rest of society is not forgotten in the process. As a Federal Conservative I find your leader and your man in Kelowna-Lake Country a bit too much of an activist and a bit too far left of center to reflect fiscal responsibility ... especially when no clarifying fiscal platform has been forthcoming from your leadership. On the other hand the Liberals "ain't no saints" either. Too bad one or the other did not have someone with Harper's financial and fiscal ability. Appears that the best of two bad choices will be the only option that Conservatives will have in the coming election unless they want to split the center and right-of-center vote ... a social democracy with social free enterprise at its foundation is, in my opinion, the best for B.C.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To George+

After rereading through this and the dozen or so other highly emotionalized propaganda threads opened by yourself and your two NDP cohorts, I see no reason to continue reading the repetitious and emotionalized political diatribe you and your crew continue to post. As a Federal Conservative who has supported Dave Barret and Mike Harcourt in the past I find your whole approach to politics non factual, bullying and highly offensive in nature. This is NOT a thread with the atmosphere one would expect to find at a union organizing meeting ... and I am sure you are very familiar with what that entails.. It is a thread ostensibly to help voters decide which candidate to vote for in the upcoming election. I will go elsewhere to find the political facts that I am seeking.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^
You'll find it here:

viewforum.php?f=81
Chill
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Too bad that people are dim enough to be lead around like sheep by the supporters of two equally bad political parties.
Apathy rules , and until the people get fed up and form then elect a new party that holds itself accountable to the people it is supposed to serve , we will be stuck with the pond scum that floats on the top of the two major parties in both Provincial and Federal Politics. If you are only given two choices , and both of them are bad , it is impossible to make a good choice.
Whoever wins the next election one thing is for sure , we will be in for 4 more years of arrogant and self serving leadership.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

we will be in for 4 more years of arrogant and self serving leadership.

You really think that Today's Liberals will actually win this May?
Chill
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Ha.
Not an NDP member.

Return to “B.C.”